In your hearts of hearts, do you agree?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
On a rating of 1 to 10
10 being superb like Mahomes, 1 being a retired JaMarcus Russell

If Mahomes and Lamar are likely Nos. 10 and 9, does it make our highly paid Dak a No. 4?
I don't see Dak being within spitting distance of their talent, along with that of Brees, Brady, Rogers. Even Rivers and Goff and Watson and Garrapolo

Face it, stenographers, buskers, sharks and contractors.
Our QB is the Da Vinci of mediocrity and worse.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm guessing that this thread exists because GTB thinks there is not enough mud slinging on this forum. An odd viewpoint.
Not the intent, but you strike me as an intense bloke who wants mud slinging.
Flake off if you don't want to be here.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well, while I am the top SHARK BUSKER of the CONTRACTOR locals union hall stenographer's nudie bar& all u- can eat slightly used but never washed cucumber veggie bar,,, I shall simply Acknowledge that of which therein lies yer' orbital view with my standard issue retort of : Copyo_O

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Not the intent, but you strike me as an intense bloke who wants mud slinging.
Flake off if you don't want to be here.
Oh, I want to be here, I'm just a little fatigued by the weight of the 'how good or bad is Dak' threads. Yes, I don't have to read them and much less post in them but there are few other subjects under discussion, which was kind of my original point.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Well, while I am the top SHARK BUSKER of the CONTRACTOR locals union hall stenographer's nudie bar& all u- can eat slightly used but never washed cucumber veggie bar,,, I shall simply Acknowledge that of which therein lies yer' orbital view with my standard issue retort of : Copyo_O

Just wanted you to know I logged in at 420am just to give you a like and a laugh. :laugh::laugh:

Hayseed

Reaction score
IMO Dak is a much better QB than a lot of people give him credit for. Certainly capable of winning a Super Bowl for us. In fact I expect it. But I tell you who is going to have a big fall this year...........Lamar. NFL defenses adjust,...they always do. He is more of a one trick pony than most think. Im betting he falls hard this season.

Swagger

Reaction score
IMO Dak is a much better QB than a lot of people give him credit for. Certainly capable of winning a Super Bowl for us. In fact I expect it. But I tell you who is going to have a big fall this year...........Lamar. NFL defenses adjust,...they always do. He is more of a one trick pony than most think. Im betting he falls hard this season.
Ravens have a friendly looking schedule on paper, they have more weapons offensively so I don't see a drop off this season. If anything, he could be in for an even better season.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I believe the failings of Garrett, namely that he is a talent dependent coach, has hurt Romo and Prescott the most because for some reason, fans blame QBs for wins and losses, and many of us think if a QB isn’t as good as Brady, they suck.

I wonder all the time, imagine if either QB had a defense that produced turnovers and played better in December and January what their records would’ve been? And I also always wondered why it was when a backup was needed it seemed like the entire position group would collapse?

I think MM is a true professional, and I think the issues I bring up here could be resolved with his experience and dedication to his craft.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
On a rating of 1 to 10

If Mahomes and Lamar are likely Nos. 10 and 9, does it make our highly paid Dak a No. 4?
I don't see Dak being within spitting distance of their talent, along with that of Brees, Brady, Rogers. Even Rivers and Goff and Watson and Garrapolo

Callate la boca!

Dak is your QB!!!

PS: Dak is a 9!

Last edited:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Hey look, it’s this thread again.

Mahomes already won a Super Bowl. He seems destined for Canton. Lamar still has a career to play; he could be the next Randall Cunningham or the next RGB3.

As for Dak, this year will be key to his legacy because he has never had so much offensive talent and offensive minded coaches. But he needs to bring home a few trophies.

When he does, come back and apologize, @GimmeTheBall!

;)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And...it could be he's not as great as some give him credit for too.

I find him right in the middle. And I think we can win...if like all the other average QB that won a super bowl...we have a great team around him. We might. With a little luck...like all the other QB's that won a super bowl.

InTheZone

Reaction score
On a rating of 1 to 10

I don't believe lamar is anywhere near a 9 and if we're going to rate dak from 1-10 I'd have him at 5 because of andrew luck syndrome (show up vs bad defenses, meh vs good defenses so that's maybe half the games I'm unimpressed)

With dak I have zero confidence they'll pull off the W. Whereas before with the previous qb i felt we could beat any team. This isnt a former vs current comparison, just putting my perspective on how I view Dak as a whole.