In your hearts of hearts, do you agree?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
On a rating of 1 to 10
10 being superb like Mahomes, 1 being a retired JaMarcus Russell

If Mahomes and Lamar are likely Nos. 10 and 9, does it make our highly paid Dak a No. 4?
I don't see Dak being within spitting distance of their talent, along with that of Brees, Brady, Rogers. Even Rivers and Goff and Watson and Garrapolo

Face it, stenographers, buskers, sharks and contractors.
Our QB is the Da Vinci of mediocrity and worse.
I wouldn't call Lamar a 9. Homeboy definitely a ten. Dak is a solid 7 rolling to a solid 8 this year IMO. He just has to learn to be more consistent. I'm not worried either way when it comes to Dak. Minus Homeboy, Bree's, Brady and maybe one or two others. Dak is right their with the rest of the league if not ahead.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
In my heart of hearts this is one of the dumbest threads on cowboys zone. Dak is an 8 coming into this season with a potential to really break through.

Proof

Reaction score
Didn’t read, but considering the source... no. Go away

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
In so many ways he’s better than Mahomes. But Mahomes is better than Prescott in many ways also. Why is that so hard to comprehend. Mahomes is just a media loverboy. They happen to have a great coaching
The Dak group called.
It says go easy on Expectations.
Dak is not a legend in Cowboy lore.
He is average, robotic and not a play maker when it counts.
Let. HIm. Go.

8FOR!3

Reaction score

Haha no offense to you, I just think the premise is stupid. Doesn't mean you are. We've had a million threads like this, Dak is above average imo and has gotten better every season. There's still room for improvement, but he tightened a lot of mechanics up last year.