Incredible Shrinking Man

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
Hostile;2705174 said:
Wow. How much have you lost to date?

170 lbs, 18-20" around my waist, and 18" off my chest. BTW, I still have a pretty good amount of swelling from the plastic surgery. It'll take quite a while for that to subside.

For those who don't know: Jan. 21, 2009, I had a tummy tuck, total body lift and bilateral excision of gynecomastia (double mastectomy for men. OK, OK. Manboob removal. Happy now?)

TT removes the pannus or apron that results from the skin stretching due to weight gain. TBL removes excess fat and skin from the tops of the thighs to the chest area around the circumference of the torso. IE: love handles, beer belly, fat that accumulates in the pubic mound, fat in the buttocks,etc. It also involves tightening muscle groups. My abs and glutes were put back in place and sutured, doing what no amount of exercise or weightlifting could have done.

Is it painful? Hell, yes! Is it worth it? Look at the smile on my face.

As always, if you have questions or comments about bariatric surgery or plastic surgery, don't hesitate to PM me or post in this thread. You can also email me.

CoCo

Reaction score
The numbers are IMPRESSIVE, but I sure wish I could see the pics. For some reason I just get the familiar "X"

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
needforspeed;2705050 said:
http://i305.***BLOCKED***/albums/nn220/bluewaveking/PIC00041.jpg
WOW! You look very happy and confident in this photo. Congrats on the courage you exercised to get all that hard work going.

HUGH! difference.

:flex:

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
Signals;2708043 said:
WOW! You look very happy and confident in this photo. Congrats on the courage you exercised to get all that hard work going.

HUGH! difference.

:flex:

Thank you. I feel so much better. But the hard work is just beginning. I have to tone all those muscles and keep them that way.