Injuries may kill Cowboys playoff chances

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2458499 said:
Tony Romo >>> Big Ben

the steelers letting go of alan faneca was a huge mistake.

how you doing donny?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
kojak;2458436 said:
I think Barber will play but his carries will be limited. I think Choice just might surprise us a bit.

i see choice running wild.

i'm not going to predict it...i just see it.:)

Boysboy

Reaction score
lane;2458504 said:

how you doing donny?

This definitely isn't the same OL Cowher had-last year, their longtime center retired, Faneca left this year, and Marvel Smith has a back injury that could end his career.

Either way-I'm surprised Tomlin has this team in the thick of things despite all the OL woes.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Boysboy;2458530 said:
This definitely isn't the same OL Cowher had-last year, their longtime center retired, Faneca left this year, and Marvel Smith has a back injury that could end his career.

Either way-I'm surprised Tomlin has this team in the thick of things despite all the OL woes.

it's their defense that has them in the thick of things.

but we got something for that defense......if we show up that is.

Reaction score
I do believe that Marion Barber is going to play and produce this weekend, but I hope that Garrett really comes up with some plays that he can find a gap and shoot through.

Hopefully the ground game will be switched up and the Steelers will gameplan for our tendencies. Time to switch it up run some screens and tosses Choice has a nice burst.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
lane;2458504 said:

how you doing donny?

I knew Faneca personally when I was a student at LSU back in the day. He was a great guy. He had some family issues and needed money, so he entered the NFL draft instead of playing out his last year at LSU. I knew when the Steelers drafted him that he was a gem.

I'm doing well Lane, and you?