Injuries

CelticPunk

Reaction score
If we get Smith and Collins back on the OL, Chido and AB back in the secondary, Gregory at DE, Lee and LVE at LB, D Law healthy again... I know many like to say the sky is falling, but we're 1-2, not 0-12. Our next 5 games are all winnable before we're potentially healthy again. Our division is an absolute dumpster fire. I'm not packing it in just yet. Ok, waiting for either the onslaught of negativity or a mod to merge this with some weird thread... haha.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If we get Smith and Collins back on the OL, Chido and AB back in the secondary, Gregory at DE, Lee and LVE at LB, D Law healthy again... I know many like to say the sky is falling, but we're 1-2, not 0-12. Our next 5 games are all winnable before we're potentially healthy again. Our division is an absolute dumpster fire. I'm not packing it in just yet. Ok, waiting for either the onslaught of negativity or a mod to merge this with some weird thread... haha.
don't think we'll get all of them back, but if we can get most of them back and just get organized on defense, we should be okay.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We're ok in terms of the division even now. So let's get those guys back, at least some of them, and see if we can't get to 8 or 9 wins and pray for a miracle.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The season will be half over by the time some of these guys hit the field.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Would be nice to have a healthy Tyron and Collins. Sadly I think Tyron will be hurt all year and Collins may go to IR because of his hip.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just beat Cleveland and we're back in business.