Injury Bug Hits Us Hard Because We Continue to Draft Injury Prone Players

McKDaddy

Reaction score
For the record,

"Injury prone" is an oxy-moron when it comes to football players. They are all "often injured". Besides, very few professional athletes are so clumsy as to be "injury prone" like some ordinary people might be thought of.

"Injury history" while having some merit is also not a magical predictor of future events.

"Existing condition" - This is more clear cut. Based on the condition you do have some basis to determine likelihood of reinjury and consequences thereof. Example, Jaylon should have never been drafted in the second round as you knew there were serious questions as to whether he would ever walk\run again much less play NFL football.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Hey Man. The Whole NFL League is Injury prone.. Stop making the Cowboys out to be the Scapegoats'.
Can we just for once support our Cowboys Through "Injury's" Thick and Thin.. Can We..? Apparently Not!
#GoCowboys
Scapegoats is your word not mine and not part of anything I have posted. I simply stated that Jerry likes to take huge risks with our roster, something the other teams rarely do and it has ripple effects for having more players get injured since they were injury prone in college. Perhaps we disagree on this but I never used "scapegoat".

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Well with Jaylon, it has been a very foolish investment. Technically he plays but at such a pitiful level that he remains a liability.

I believe DLaw has had to have two surgeries since we signed him.
So what? He did not have any injury history coming out of college. You can’t predict injuries once a player is drafted. It was a goofy and baseless comment.

CWR

Reaction score
To be fair you are cherry picking 4 players going back like 12 draft classes.

JBS

Reaction score
This guy lists 2 players drafted in the last 5 years and neither of them are hurt right now. One of them hasn’t missed a game his entire career since he got on the field , lol.