Injury Updates - Hurd, Romo *Merge*

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2334444 said:
Awesome! So our list of the walking wounded is confirmed as this...

Out:
Romo
Hurd
Felix
Newman

Potentially out:
McBriar
Spencer
Jones (If he's suspended)

quote]

They now officially look like the Yankees of the past few years with the injuries...this has been a tough time for sports...since I am both a cowboy and a yankee fan.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334505 said:
He's was hurt at the beginning of TC and he got rehurt and he got hurt last season also....if you are this injury prone what good are you?

Again, please explain how something beyond his control makes him a "sorry excuse for a linebacker"? I guess you think KBurnett sux too because he has been injured? It is just my opinion that it is really stupid to say a player is a bad player because he has been injured, but I guess we can agree to disagree.

fortdick

Reaction score
Hurd can be placed on IR opening a slot for the Williams trade. Give them the 1st round pick and get it done.

This season can still be a great one if Jerry gets on the phone and gets someone to take the pressure off TO. Even when he catches the ball, TO has three guys around him to make the tackle. Gotta loosen things up for him.

Choice will fill El Gato's role very nicely.

Romo will play in the Giants game. book it!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EVEN MORE BAD NEWS FOR THE COWBOYS

Posted by Mike Florio on October 13, 2008, 3:33 p.m.
Before the Commanders cut punter Durant Brooks, they might want to be sure he doesn’t end up kicking for their arch-rivals. (Then again, given Brooks’ performance on Sunday against the Rams, that might not be a bad thing.)
According to Matt Mosley of ESPN.com, Cowboys punter Mat McBriar is on crutches, awaiting the results of an MRI.
McBriar was blew/blowed/blown up by Sean Morey on the blocked punt in overtime that delivered victory for the Cardinals. McBriar was then carted off the field.

We noticed that McBriar was motionless on the ground after the play. But we thought McBriar was simply adopting the “Randy lay there like a slug; it was his only defense” strategy from A Christmas Story.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
stasheroo;2334674 said:
EVEN MORE BAD NEWS FOR THE COWBOYS

Posted by Mike Florio on October 13, 2008, 3:33 p.m.
Before the Commanders cut punter Durant Brooks, they might want to be sure he doesn’t end up kicking for their arch-rivals. (Then again, given Brooks’ performance on Sunday against the Rams, that might not be a bad thing.)
According to Matt Mosley of ESPN.com, Cowboys punter Mat McBriar is on crutches, awaiting the results of an MRI.
McBriar was blew/blowed/blown up by Sean Morey on the blocked punt in overtime that delivered victory for the Cardinals. McBriar was then carted off the field.

We noticed that McBriar was motionless on the ground after the play. But we thought McBriar was simply adopting the “Randy lay there like a slug; it was his only defense” strategy from A Christmas Story.

This injury really really sucks. Dude is a weapon.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;2334618 said:
Again, please explain how something beyond his control makes him a "sorry excuse for a linebacker"? I guess you think KBurnett sux too because he has been injured? It is just my opinion that it is really stupid to say a player is a bad player because he has been injured, but I guess we can agree to disagree.

He's fragile....I don't see how we can count on him or expect him to do anything if every time we look up our LB'r is hurt.....

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334686 said:
He's fragile....I don't see how we can count on him or expect him to do anything if every time we look up our LB'r is hurt.....

Ok, so anyone that has missed time for injury is a sorry excuse for a player? I get it.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;2334700 said:
Ok, so anyone that has missed time for injury is a sorry excuse for a player? I get it.

That what I said your right....piss off

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334767 said:
welcome to my ignore list.

OOO NOOOEZ! You are still the one that made the completely idiotic statement that Spencer is a sorry excuse for a lineback because he got injured. Maybe you should put your brain on the ignore list.

rangers71

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2334113 said:
Hurd Who?

You know the guy that threw the great block that sprung Barber on his touchdown catch. That guy. I know you may feel he isn't a big loss but this team could use all the plays like that it can get.