Twitter: Inside Cowboys’ crash course with ex-Navy SEALs, whom Dak recruited to help end Super Bowl drought

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope this group of SEALS produce better results than those at Coronado did over the years…..:muttley:

coult44

Reaction score
Seems like a desperate move, I wonder if he would pay me for advice on getting to and winning a SB?? :popcorn:
Dude, I’d cut my ears off, or willingly become a deaf-mute if I had to be close to people as negative as y’all are. The negativity in this kind of crap response is what has turned the Zone into a cesspool of internet feces. To take something of pure positivity and muddy it with the garbage y’all come up with is disgraceful!!!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Dude, I’d cut my ears off, or willingly become a deaf-mute if I had to be close to people as negative as y’all are. The negativity in this kind of crap response is what has turned the Zone into a cesspool of internet feces. To take something of pure positivity and muddy it with the garbage y’all come up with is disgraceful!!!
Hot take culture has made its way to faceless, anonymous message boards too.

Zordon

Reaction score
Yeah some of these guys need to take it easy.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Man it is amazing just how cynical, jaded, and pissy some of our fanbase has gotten lol

Whining about players trying to improve and grow as professionals on their own time? Lol

I think what Dak did was brilliant. It is clear the guys that went to this seminar bought in, and that they are a closer knit group for sharing that experience together.

If you have ever been a part of any team, then you know how critical the bond between teammates is.

Dak is developing brotherhood, and while some people on this board will scoff and mock and minimize it’s impact in regards to on the field results, the reality is quite simple:

Culture matters and Dak is trying to build a good one in Dallas.

There are plenty of things for critics to crow about in Big D, but this isn’t one of em lol…

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah that’s exactly what I expected someone like you to say.
"Someone like me"? Yeah, okay.

Interesting how whether it's this stunt or when Dak was 'training' with players in his backyard field there always seems to be a reporter around to take photos for documentation.