Inside the huddle, what the playmaker said

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
I was watching the show during a break on Ustream and you can still hear them all talking, and Michael started saying how Jerry called him after the Bucs game and was "HOT" about brad. About then TO stopped him and said that the people watching could still hear them, then they started laughing for awhile. Just thought that was interesting.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I heard that. And it's not really a surprise to me at all.

Jerry has all these weapons out there who are getting a big fat pay check every week and his backup QB can't throw the ball more than 11 yards downfield.

You'd be pretty hot too.

Mansta54

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2381986 said:

Jerry has all these weapons out there who are getting a big fat pay check every week and his backup QB can't throw the ball more than 11 yards downfield.

You'd be pretty hot too.

This is why BB needs to start sunday. There's a false notion that BJ protects the ball and that just isn't true. He threw 3 pics against the Rams and the Bucs dropped 2 or 3 pics. He kills our O and really hinders our chances to win. Maybe we don't know much about what BB can do but we know damn well what BJ can't do...

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2381994 said:
Can someone give a recap??
I wish i could but I'm at work, i'd recommend going back and watching it thought, Irvin got TO to open up a lot more than usual and it sounded like he wanted a QB change as well.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2381994 said:
Can someone give a recap??

I am actually uploading the entire 37 minute show right now (mp3).

But that little bit about Jerry being mad isn't in the audio I have because I recorded the audio from the 105.3 site. It was obvious Mike didn't know that the cameras were still recording/broadcasting as they were in a break. That's why T.O. grabbed him real quick to let him know.

Will have the mp3 ready soon so if someone wants to recap then cool. I will throw the link in here in a little while.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
another interesting tidbit was when Owens was asked about the qb talk(brad,brooks) he said"

i'm just trying to get some of the balls thrown my way" "whether i got to run better routes or take brooks out to lunch"

Big Dakota

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2381986 said:

You'd be pretty hot too.

Didn't the boss man see that in camp and PS?

arync

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2382005 said:
I am actually uploading the entire 37 minute show right now (mp3).

But that little bit about Jerry being mad isn't in the audio I have because I recorded the audio from the 105.3 site. It was obvious Mike didn't know that the cameras were still recording/broadcasting as they were in a break. That's why T.O. grabbed him real quick to let him know.

Will have the mp3 ready soon so if someone wants to recap then cool. I will throw the link in here in a little while.

DC, your are truly a fanatic and I love the audio and video you put up everyday. BTW, I liked that profanity laced tirade you put up after the rams game. I wish the team showed as much passion as you and the rest of the fans.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks, guys. I can't really listen right now. Just wanted a few tidbits to get me by. Guess I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2381986 said:

You'd be pretty hot too.
The guy he should really be hot with is himself for going into the season with this guy as a backup on this Superbowl talented team.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2382067 said:
The guy he should really be hot with is himself for going into the season with this guy as a backup on this Superbowl talented team.
word is the Red Head Genuis talked him to going with Brad....I am telling you right now...Jerry better think long and hard about annointing Jason Garrett as the saviour....I would take the Giants coordinator over Garret ANY DAY. Garret showed last year that this offense was garbage without TO...and now he is showing it is garbage without Romo. I don't expect the offense to be the same...but there is WAY TOO MUCH talent for them to look like garbage. Put it to you like this...the Pats will probably win 10 games without Brady this year...if we played 16 games without Romo we would win maybe 6!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Every episode of Inside The Huddle has been very good this season, but I have to admit that tonight's episode was my favorite so far in 2008.

We all know I am a huge fan of Michael Irvin's show on ESPN radio so when I heard he was going to be on with T.O. I knew it was going to be a great show...

Inside The Huddle w/T.O. and Irvin

You can just hear T.O. holding back. He has to be going nuts wanting to get the football and help this offense get back on track, but having to settle for whatever comes his way without Romo in the lineup.

I think Irvin make some great points too about going to the RB and the offensive line and telling them to get it going because that will make that extra Safety have to come down to help in run support. That will allow T.O. to get some softer coverages and maybe then he could come up with a big play every now and then.

There was also a part in the show (not in the audio above because this was recorded from the radio feed) where they went to break and Irvin started talking about he talked to Jerry Jones on Sunday night and Jerry was 'HOT' about Brad Johnson. It may show up on Youtube at some point.

At the very end of this when Irvin says that 'the game has passed Brad Johnson by' I was actually praying Jason Garrett and Wade Phillips were listening. Please don't let this game agains the Giants get out of control before you decide that it's time to try and see what Brooks Bollinger can do. They have two full games worth of evidence to see what he can do and it's pure madness to think he can move the football against the Giants defense.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
the game has not passed brad johnson by, it has rolled over his lame ***.

arync

Reaction score
the video is up on the site now, why was Irvin looking for lipstick?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbailey423;2382151 said:
Garret showed last year that this offense was garbage without TO...and now he is showing it is garbage without Romo.
Ouch.