Insomnia

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Quick update - I have written my professors apologies for my behavior in wasting their time, so at least I am not hiding from the issue. Damage is done, but hopefully I will pull through before the semester. Dunno why, a simple email works wonders.

I spent the day working on a project, and finished it well. I still have many other things I need to do, I am way behind on some things, and one or two others look impossible. But the first step, recognizing my issues (character and motivational) has been addressed. I will continue to reassess (the man up posts - it is true - I NEED a kick in the pants from time to time), improve scheduling (any other tips you can give me JTerrell are appreciated), and I might go see a doctor in the next week. Like I said, I don't think I have ADD or anything, but I do have trouble going to sleep at a decent hour, energy, etc. This could be diet, stress, etc., but I will seek professional opinion. (Note - for those concerned with drugs such as Xanix, no need for warnings - I am everybit as skeptical as you - I have seen the effects of these drugs.)

Again, thank everyone for their help - I hope that I can fix this stuff....

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Quick update - I have written my professors apologies for my behavior in wasting their time, so at least I am not hiding from the issue. Damage is done, but hopefully I will pull through before the semester. Dunno why, a simple email works wonders.

I spent the day working on a project, and finished it well. I still have many other things I need to do, I am way behind on some things, and one or two others look impossible. But the first step, recognizing my issues (character and motivational) has been addressed. I will continue to reassess (the man up posts - it is true - I NEED a kick in the pants from time to time), improve scheduling (any other tips you can give me JTerrell are appreciated), and I might go see a doctor in the next week. Like I said, I don't think I have ADD or anything, but I do have trouble going to sleep at a decent hour, energy, etc. This could be diet, stress, etc., but I will seek professional opinion. (Note - for those concerned with drugs such as Xanix, no need for warnings - I am everybit as skeptical as you - I have seen the effects of these drugs.)

Again, thank everyone for their help - I hope that I can fix this stuff....

I hate you for being young ya bastid... I was young once...