Instrumental Music

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're just mad that I'm getting 6 geese a laying for my party and you are only getting 2 turtledoves.
HA! Geese wear out easily and have no stamina. Your 6 geese will be napping while my turtledoves will be rearing to go again and again and again. And I'd rather have my turtledoves cooing for CC rather than have geese honking for Omer. Geese are also sloppy drunks.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HA! Geese wear out easily and have no stamina. Your 6 geese will be napping while my turtledoves will be rearing to go again and again and again. And I'd rather have my turtledoves cooing for CC rather than have geese honking for Omer. Geese are also sloppy drunks.

Are you saying it's necessary for them to be awake while I party with them?

Hardline

Reaction score
The great Dick Dale.
You Pulp Fiction fans will appreciate this.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to play that song on my trumpet. Can't anymore though. I haven't played like that in many years. I'm taking it back up again but it ain't easy.
I am taking up the cymbal, only have one so it's more like air cymbals. But I am getting the hang of it.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Metallica's Orion and Call of the Call of the Ktulu

Joe Satriani, Jimi Hendricks Little Wing

Finally. I have basically three main musics I listen too. Rock/metal. Blues, and the last is classical. (symphonies, classical guitar, piano, etc) All of those are instrumentals.
You need to include Metallica's "To Live is to Die" with the other two unless that one sentence poem disqualifies it. The part around 4:30 to 6:40 is flat out amazing.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dayam, where have you been hiding my little instrumental thread? Some kind soul dug you up out of the catacombs. C'mere and let ole CC hug you.

If you like instrumental music along the lines of Explosions in the Sky, I highly recommend Collapse Under the Empire. Not as cinematic and a little more down the traditional rock pipe but great listening and thinking tunes because there's no words to remember or screw up and you can use your brain strictly on your thoughts....with a score to accompany them.

cowboyec

Reaction score
John Coltrane is my favorite jazz artist.

LOVE Nat King Cole's piano-playin'...not a bad voice either.

Ray Charles has a great box-set called Blues+Jazz...great stuff.

other jazz artists I like are Thelonious Monk and the great Miles Davis.

Coltrane is my man,tho.