Twitter: Interesting comments from K'avon Chaisson on playing for the Cowboys

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hmm, okay. That's interesting. Most wouldn't start rooting for a person for the first time after he had already won multiple Super Bowls and made himself a lock for the Hall of Fame, but everybody has their own things that catch their fancy. For me, at that point, he was just piling on to what he already had more of than anyone else.
Just appreciating the guy. He continually proves people wrong.

I mean.....what a story. Without belli, takes the pathetic bucs organization to the sb at 44?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just appreciating the guy. He continually proves people wrong.

I mean.....what a story. Without belli, takes the pathetic bucs organization to the sb at 44?
I would be shocked if that happens, but if it does, or even if he wins the division and a playoff game or two, I'll give him his props. Success with another team would put an extra layer of icing on the cake for him.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
One thing about this kid, it appears maturity isn't an issue.

Darn Kavon it is football and not the Armed Forces. Do not draft him, he will be disappointed like Dez, Dak, and others who grew up Cowboy fans and then found the reality of Jerry The Dumbo GM Jones.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Aldon Smith’s mountain of legal issues
Here’s a rundown of the breathtaking amount of off-field issues Smith has encountered since entering the NFL:

This better be APRIL FOOLS!!!!!! NO UNRELIABLE OR UNAVAILABLE PLAYERS!!!!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Aldon Smith’s mountain of legal issues
Here’s a rundown of the breathtaking amount of off-field issues Smith has encountered since entering the NFL:

This better be APRIL FOOLS!!!!!! NO UNRELIABLE OR UNAVAILABLE PLAYERS!!!!

Notice the number of DUIs ..........pretty obvious he's a recovering alcoholic. Since he's worked out with Glazer for 8 months, I'm assuming it's the same amount of time he's been sober.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Notice the number of DUIs ..........pretty obvious he's a recovering alcoholic. Since he's worked out with Glazer for 8 months, I'm assuming it's the same amount of time he's been sober.

Yes. Alcohol has been his undoing. It's been directly involved in every incident he's had.

If you take that out of the equation, you may just end up with a far better person and player.

If not, he'll very likely add to his list of arrests and never get back into the league.

It's a simple all or nothing formula. Not simple in execution of course, but a simple premise.

He stays clean and sober, his life will be completely different, if he doesn't, it won't.