Interesting Michael Gallup quote

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone, including this team, expected Gallup to be the same last season coming off ACL surgery. Players often take a step back the first year. The team's poor planning at receiver was the problem last year, not Gallup.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
To think some posters were kicking him and Tolbert to the curve before the draft coz of their poor season last year. Tolbert was understandable somewhat but never understood them not seeing the impact the injury cost Gallup.

Oh, man .......Cook is the exact leadership this offense needs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone, including this team, expected Gallup to be the same last season coming off ACL surgery. Players often take a step back the first year. The team's poor planning at receiver was the problem last year, not Gallup.
I did not expect Gallup to be back but I think this organization had every right to expect him to be better than he was last year. Gallup on one leg should be better than Noah Brown and he wasn't.

And from what I reads it wasn't all physical limitations. He seemed to have issues mentally getting off the field which is to be expected but was very telling.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This should give everyone concern about how effective Pollard will be this season.
Different injuries but it doesn't scare me. Different positions and different injuries. But Gallup's issue was mental. He's stated it over and over again he didn't have any confidence. If Pollard has that same issue then yeah there is a concern.