Interesting tidbit about Ware

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ozzu;1765495 said:
I'll try that tonight. :D

I wish I could think of the name of it. Its great and goes perfect with a meal and some cinnachips.

superpunk

Reaction score
I believe it. When you watch him, you can't believe some of the things he can do physically. He goes from running upfield rushing the passer to running down a ball carrier, and it is amazing how he closes on them. If he sees a quick look to his side he is instantly drifting back and at the least forces a tough throw over his head, because his vertical once he stretches out is insane. He's a real "wow" player.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think he is the best. He plays the run as well as rushing the passer. He can get out in coverage if he has too. He comes acroos the backfield to get running plays in the opposite direction. He makes plays down the field after receptions.

There is not one thing that he is poor at. He can play DE or OLB and Wade said he could play any spot in the LB scheme.

I don't think there is a more complete player in the NFL right now!!!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
On that sack where the tackle and the back kind of ran into each other, he looked like he was shot out of a gun. I seriously thought for a second that was Roy or a safety blitzing, he got back there so fast.

DPOY. We win enough games and it's there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ozzu;1765289 said:
I decided I would go over to Taco Bueno and grab a frozen lemonade and while I was on my way over there, I had the radio on. On the radio, The Ticket had switched to their nightly Sporting News Radio feed. I heard a familiar voice on the radio, Brad Sham, so I turned the radio up.

Todd Wright was interviewing him. He was asking the normal questions about keeping focus, what's different about this team than before, etc, but then he had a question about Demarcus Ware. He opened his question by saying that he was talking an NFL scout who said that the Demarcus Ware was the best defensive player in the NFL.

Demarcus Ware - the best defensive player in the NFL. I like the sound of that. :D Figured some of you guys might enjoy that.
He is my favorite current player. I can't take my eyes off him when we are on defense. He's electric.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
I see that Taco Bueno has expanded into the Carolinas. I remember their early 90s ads back when we were winning Super Bowls- talk about cheesy.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hostile;1765664 said:
He is my favorite current player. I can't take my eyes off him when we are on defense. He's electric.

mine too. Since the first time I saw him in mini camp on tv I couldnt believe how athletic he is.

I love the guy. Him and witten. We have two of the best players at any position in the league on our team. Been awhile since we could say that.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;1765664 said:

The last jersey I owned was Troy Aikman and I've always been very picky about what jersey I would buy. My wife told me once I hit 30 I wasn't allowed to wear jerseys anymore. :bang2:

Well, when I got tickets to the Miami game I wanted a jersey to wear to the game and overruled her bogus rule. I debated all the players and whos jersey I could buy. It took about 5 seconds before I snatched the Ware jersey off of the rack leaving all the other great options behind.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
nyc;1765685 said:
The last jersey I owned was Troy Aikman and I've always been very picky about what jersey I would buy. My wife told me once I hit 30 I wasn't allowed to wear jerseys anymore. :bang2:

Well, when I got tickets to the Miami game I wanted a jersey to wear to the game and overruled her bogus rule. I debated all the players and whos jersey I could buy. It took about 5 seconds before I snatched the Ware jersey off of the rack leaving all the other great options behind.
Excellent choice IMNSHO.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah im not a jersey guy but if I had to pick anyones jersey it would be Demarcus ware followed by Marion Barber.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
Ware has been my favorite player since he got here.

Nothing against Romo, he's obviously very good and likable. I just think that a lot of the bandwagon fans like Romo because he's the most obvious guy to root for. But a lot of us true Cowboy fans will continue to like Ware the best.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
bobtheflob;1765990 said:
Ware has been my favorite player since he got here.

Nothing against Romo, he's obviously very good and likable. I just think that a lot of the bandwagon fans like Romo because he's the most obvious guy to root for. But a lot of us true Cowboy fans will continue to like Ware the best.

You know your post got me to thinking about who my favorite Cowboy player is and I cant say I have one.

I love Demarcus Ware but I cant say I like him more than Romo. I also cant say I like Barber more than Newman.

I just like them all I guess. Heck I even like Tony Curtis.

khiladi

Reaction score
theogt;1765299 said:
He could conceivably end the season with 100 tackles and 15 sacks. That has to be up there as one of the best seasons all time for a defensive player.

And that too, while being held the majority of time.