Interesting Tidbit on Parsons

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Was listening to the draft podcast yesterday and Bucky Brooks said something interesting regarding Parsons. He mentioned that while there are questions regarding Parsons maturity he did note that he graduated in three years which speaks to his focus and dedication.

His maturity issues could just stem from him being an alpha and getting away with things.

Just another piece of info to add the to the riddle.

Carson

Reaction score
Excellent point. I am in now way defending what he did or talking about that

But since then, he did graduate early and declared to take care of his two year old son. He’s not going to fail or be an idiot

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was listening to the draft podcast yesterday and Bucky Brooks said something interesting regarding Parsons. He mentioned that while there are questions regarding Parsons maturity he did note that he graduated in three years which speaks to his focus and dedication.

His maturity issues could just stem from him being an alpha and getting away with things.

Sometimes people have to realize these are just kids in their early 20's

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If anybody wants to see parsons in his natural enviornment hes on jaycee horns documentary video. He was talking about homosexual stuff even in that video. Hes kinda weird

817Gill

Reaction score
If anybody wants to see parsons in his natural enviornment hes on jaycee horns documentary video. He was talking about homosexual stuff even in that video. Hes kinda weird
Hahahaha bro has no awareness with the cam? Any links to this I feel like you can get a slight insight into who someone is by seeing them freely interacting amongst their peers.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Hahahaha bro has no awareness with the cam? Any links to this I feel like you can get a slight insight into who someone is by seeing them freely interacting amongst their peers.
Lol i cant find it but it was a vlog with horn and his trainer. They met somewhere that parsons was and madden came up. Horns friend said hed put horn against parsons and horn will beat him. Parsons said multiple times (why you got his di.... In your mouth though) :laugh:
I was like damn bro how many times are you going to say that

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol i cant find it but it was a vlog with horn and his trainer. They met somewhere that parsons was and madden came up. Horns friend said hed put horn against parsons and horn will beat him. Parsons said multiple times (why you got his di.... In your mouth though) :laugh:
Honestly Im 40 and I say stuff like that too friends and co workers. I was raised professionally in the military though. I finished college, but some things dont wash away

cnuball21

Reaction score

Interesting nugget. Just do your homework on the kid and if checks out he has to be on the shortlist at 10.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Honestly Im 40 and I say stuff like that too friends and co workers. I was raised professionally in the military though. I finished college, but some things dont wash away
It didnt bother me it was moreso strange when adding his hazing incident. That stuffs seems to be on his mind alot lol

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Great post. I would not be upset if he was our pick at 10. This guy has traits and ability you can't teach. Surtain, Farley, or Parsons. Any of those would be welcomed.

817Gill

Reaction score
Hahahaa sounds like a cornball smh. I don’t think there’s any way they draft LB in the top 10 especially when there’s plenty of guys in 2-4 we can choose from.

Aven8

Reaction score
These kids take so many college courses in HS now that they are practically Sophomores when they actually get into college.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Hahahaa sounds like a cornball smh. I don’t think there’s any way they draft LB in the top 10 especially when there’s plenty of guys in 2-4 we can choose from.
I hear you, but the talent drop off from Parsons to a 2nd tier or 3rd tier LB is immense. We know this front office loves those elite athletes. If Bolton had his physical traits, he would go top 3 in this draft.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I hear you, but the talent drop off from Parsons to a 2nd tier or 3rd tier LB is immense. We know this front office loves those elite athletes. If Bolton had his physical traits, he would go top 3 in this draft.
I think this class is very good at lb but I totally agree it unanimous from most rankings parsons is top ranked but the rest is scattered. I would be ecstatic if we take parsons. I really don't see how he can fall to us. It would be a miracle honestly if he fell because he's been the top ranked defender in this class for a while now. Even opting out.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think this class is very good at lb but I totally agree it unanimous from most rankings parsons is top ranked but the rest is scattered. I would be ecstatic if we take parsons. I really don't see how he can fall to us. It would be a miracle honestly if he fell because he's been the top ranked defender in this class for a while now. Even opting out.
I have Farley ahead of Parsons, but see both players on the same level. Both are new to the position and need a little development, experience, but they have huge upside potential. It wouldn't surprise me if either made it to pick #10, due to all the top end offensive talent this year.

Sydla

Reaction score

To quibble over something minor but he graduated in 3.5 years, not 3. He enrolled early at PSU in Jan of 2018 so he took classes that spring as well as in the summer before the other frosh ever set foot on campus.