Interesting trade idea i have that won't happen

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
wont happen but it is interesting.

Kelly in SF, he likes the gimmick speed offense. Carlos Hyde is going to be reduced to Murray. If i was Dallas id offer up Leary and some other peices for him. Guy is young and IMO the best young back in the game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
wont happen but it is interesting.

Kelly in SF, he likes the gimmick speed offense. Carlos Hyde is going to be reduced to Murray. If i was Dallas id offer up Leary and some other peices for him. Guy is young and IMO the best young back in the game.

I don't know, Latin...still a lot of bad blood between San Francisco and Dallas.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Lol, now how has the team advanced since then...Washington that is?

still not giving a reason as to why SF wouldn't trade with us due a long dead rivalry. I don't think they make the deal in question, but not for your reasons.

CCBoy

Reaction score
lol, in 2013 we traded first round picks with them

201024Dez Bryant * Oklahoma StateWRDallas traded their original first round and third round selection (27th and 90th overall) to the New England Patriots for the Patriots' first round selection and a fourth-round selection in 2010 to select Dez Bryant over the Baltimore Ravens.
20119Tyron Smith * USCOT
20126Morris ClaiborneLSUCB
201331Travis Frederick * WisconsinCDallas traded their original first round pick (18th overall) to the San Francisco 49ers for the 49ers' first and third round selections
201416Zack Martin *[10] Notre DameOTDallas COO Stephen Jones, son of owner Jerry Jones, convinced his father from drafting QB Johnny Manziel with this pick.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dallas_Cowboys_first-round_draft_picks

In 2012, to get Claiborne, the Cowboys traded:

Dallas selected Claiborne with the sixth overall pick Thursday night, moving up eight spots in the first round after a trade with the St. Louis Rams. St. Louis got the No. 14 pick and the Cowboys' second-round selection, 45th overall.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0900...e-with-rams-nab-morris-claiborne-in-nfl-draft

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That trade would be too good to be true for us. IMO, the 49ers need more of a speed back but Hyde has potential to be a great back in this league if he can get healthy. I have a feeling Kelly will FIND a way for him o work in his system.

CCBoy

Reaction score
still not giving a reason as to why SF wouldn't trade with us due a long dead rivalry. I don't think they make the deal in question, but not for your reasons.

You don't understand the old rivalries, with a context of today. Dallas was America's Team when San Francisco was wearing the reflection of a Gay community. The 70's to 80's, had this as the premier rivalry in the NFL.

Just ask Jerry if his home trophy case doesn't reflect his accomplishments against that very organization, today?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
You don't understand the old rivalries, with a context of today. Dallas was America's Team when San Francisco was wearing the reflection of a Gay community. The 70's to 80's, had this as the premier rivalry in the NFL.

Just ask Jerry if his home trophy case doesn't reflect his accomplishments against that very organization, today?

and you dont understand that they make trades despite the rivalry. if you want to argue that they should not trade, call jerry, but I dont see how you are continuing your argument that a trade would not happen due to bad blood

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
201024Dez Bryant * Oklahoma StateWRDallas traded their original first round and third round selection (27th and 90th overall) to the New England Patriots for the Patriots' first round selection and a fourth-round selection in 2010 to select Dez Bryant over the Baltimore Ravens.
20119Tyron Smith * USCOT
20126Morris ClaiborneLSUCB
201331Travis Frederick * WisconsinCDallas traded their original first round pick (18th overall) to the San Francisco 49ers for the 49ers' first and third round selections
201416Zack Martin *[10] Notre DameOTDallas COO Stephen Jones, son of owner Jerry Jones, convinced his father from drafting QB Johnny Manziel with this pick.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dallas_Cowboys_first-round_draft_picks

In 2012, to get Claiborne, the Cowboys traded:

Dallas selected Claiborne with the sixth overall pick Thursday night, moving up eight spots in the first round after a trade with the St. Louis Rams. St. Louis got the No. 14 pick and the Cowboys' second-round selection, 45th overall.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0900...e-with-rams-nab-morris-claiborne-in-nfl-draft

missing your point here, im the one who said the two teams trade, and you are proving me right?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
That trade would be too good to be true for us. IMO, the 49ers need more of a speed back but Hyde has potential to be a great back in this league if he can get healthy. I have a feeling Kelly will FIND a way for him o work in his system.
today they were talking about Hayne being in the plans for Kelly, supposedly kelly is high on him

CCBoy

Reaction score
and you dont understand that they make trades despite the rivalry. if you want to argue that they should not trade, call jerry, but I dont see how you are continuing your argument that a trade would not happen due to bad blood

So, you are saying that SF will let go of Hyde? Go back to sleep, Son...You are the one making tangent ideas about what would even be on the table. But DON'T understand the path and pride that Jerry possesses. Bottom line with him, is the value that the Cowboys receive through the process. But don't begin to sell Jerry short, or their traditions. Now run along...and boast some kind of preppie victory party.

CCBoy

Reaction score
missing your point here, im the one who said the two teams trade, and you are proving me right?

Your off road journey involved Washington. And you did NOT provide the evidence if you were then, trying to gain favor with a contrived SF tendency to give a very strong running back for a venture with what is now a backup player for Dallas, Leary. Try again...

AS to Washington, where is the bridge there, also?