Interesting Videos Thread

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
This is pretty much why I've always said 100 IQ (the world average) is not enough and the smartest people at the table are those who are aware that there is a lot that they don't know and can use that knowledge to guide themselves into better choices.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is pretty much why I've always said 100 IQ (the world average) is not enough and the smartest people at the table are those who are aware that there is a lot that they don't know and can use that knowledge to guide themselves into better choices.

I don't even know how express how funny that lemon juice story is! LMAO

The Dunning - Kruger Effect is used often to describe flat Earthers.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

He doesn't look 84lbs. I remember this troller used to troll Lake Benbrook (I used to fish there all the time) and he pulled a 68lbs catfish out and they had it in a tank at the bait and tackle shop. He was as big if not slightly bigger than that. (at least the best I could tell in the video) I would bet that catfish is closer to 60 something lbs.

I love how he went diving for it under the bush. When they first panned over to where the guy in the water was. I didn't even realize he was there until he surfaced lol.

That was awesome.