Interesting Videos Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This one is good!!!

This guy is an a hole, and he's lucky he didn't kill anyone. Guys like him are the reason I hate the "Motorcycles are everywhere" crap. You're right, they are everywhere. Tell them to slow the #*@& down!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
This guy is an a hole, and he's lucky he didn't kill anyone. Guys like him are the reason I hate the "Motorcycles are everywhere" crap. You're right, they are everywhere. Tell them to slow the #*@& down!
It's guys like this are the reason a lot of decent motorcyclists get a lot of crap and the reason a lot of violence comes to guys on motorcycles.

I remember a guy on a motorcycle was driving between lanes at at least 20 mph to pass people in standing traffic and a opened his door as he was passing and jacked the guy up.

I don't recommend anyone doing that, but I can't say I felt sorry for the cyclist. I just considered that karma.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's guys like this are the reason a lot of decent motorcyclists get a lot of crap and the reason a lot of violence comes to guys on motorcycles.

I remember a guy on a motorcycle was driving between lanes at at least 20 mph to pass people in standing traffic and a opened his door as he was passing and jacked the guy up.

I don't recommend anyone doing that, but I can't say I felt sorry for the cyclist. I just considered that karma.
It's irritating when they travel between lanes too fast, but I don't really have a problem with them doing it at a reasonable pace, because it's bad enough for me to have to wear my left leg out on the clutch. I imagine it's very fatiguing to sit in stop and go traffic on a bike, not only for the wrists, but to keep having to balance the bike probably sucks.