Interesting Videos Thread

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Sorry, but I find that quote much more applicable in everyday life.
It's funny you say that because a couple of weeks ago I was at a local business and asked the girl behind the counter a question and she said I would need to talk to a manager and followed it up by saying, "I'm just a floater."

The first thing that went through my mind was, "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

Yes, I know in the business world people who shift around different locations and/or positions are sometimes referred to as that, but usually people reference others as floaters, not label themselves as a "floater" :D

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's funny you say that because a couple of weeks ago I was at a local business and asked the girl behind the counter a question and she said I would need to talk to a manager and followed it up by saying, "I'm just a floater."

The first thing that went through my mind was, "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

Yes, I know in the business world people who shift around different locations and/or positions are sometimes referred to as that, but usually people reference others as floaters, not label themselves as a "floater" :D
Low self esteem. :laugh: