Twitter: Interesting Zeke Tweet This Week

khiladi

Reaction score
Josh Allen would win mvp in most other years. He’s thrives off play action.

Nothing wrong with it. Just win baby

no doubt, if the formula works.

Tom Brady is killing off if too. When the finally started using it with Romo in his could have been MVP season in 2014, it was primarily for chunk plays. Nothing wrong with it overall.

That being said, Dak’s pace was at around 174, meaning number 1 in attempts, at thirty more than Allen, which is a game’s worth. Dallas has pretty much been top three with Dak in usage ever since he set foot on the field.

Garrett as a play caller with Romo never used it and it went up with Linehan, but it wasn’t used as a primary mode of passing.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Josh Allen would win mvp in most other years. He’s thrives off play action.

Nothing wrong with it. Just win baby

The Buffalo offense, has more design to it. They just don't drop back, they have fakes, movement, and trickery. Dallas playbook is, to fake the run, drop back and look for someone open; with nothing to hold the defense. The Bills are a more polished offense, and they play to Josh Allen's strength. Dak, has allowed the OC, to turn him into a system QB. A QB, is so much better when he plays to his strengths.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
The Buffalo offense, has more design to it. They just don't drop back, they have fakes, movement, and trickery. Dallas playbook is, to fake the run, drop back and look for someone open; with nothing to hold the defense. The Bills are a more polished offense, and they play to Josh Allen's strength. Dak, has allowed the OC, to turn him into a system QB. A QB, is so much better when he plays to his strengths.
Buffalo better overpay to keep their coaches. They have done an amazing job building the entire team since the departure of Tyrod Taylor. Hope they make it deep in the AFC this year

kumizi

Reaction score
He looked good. And I'm the biggest Zeke detractor there is. Now show me the same thing for at least 12-13 games a season.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He looked good. And I'm the biggest Zeke detractor there is. Now show me the same thing for at least 12-13 games a season.

I have seen some sites saying Zeke had to break 15 tackles in that game.. As a former RB I can tell you that isn't possible over the course of a 16 game season. If the line doesn't give him a little more help he's not going to last.. no back is.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So Zeke forced as many missed tackles in that game as the defense usually gets in a single drive. I'm so glad our defense has improved.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
too bad it took the fan base hate for him to wake up that should been the management job

DuncanIso

Reaction score
i don't have the wisdom to understand why zeke's not performed to his earlier standards. i'm just simple enough to enjoy the fact he had an outstanding game sunday and helped wear down the eagles defense. kudos to zeke. now keep it up.

the OL is not playing well.

Loso86

Reaction score
No matter what other factors are in play, this team has to increase the level of competition and decrease the comfort level.
Definitely agree. That's one of the few things i like about MM. We need a Parcells JJ type coach that makes EVERY player earn their spot AND has competition at every position to push the guy up front and encourage the guy thats next

ESisback

Reaction score
Could it POSSIBLY be a combination of factors?
1)He felt the competition
2)The Eagles missed some tackles
3)Zeke actually DID feel better
4)The OL really played better
5)The whole team has found a groove

IMHO, things are rarely black and white. There are so many variables. I think there are variables that resulted in the perceptions of the fanbase. The team has been a dumpster fire for awhile. Zeke has looked lethargic, and let’s face it, he LOOKS entitled. Many people have the perception that he’s “fat and happy” and on the decline, plus he just got that big contract. It’s easy to connect the dots, and some of it IS true, but the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. Just like OTHER issues that we’re NOT gonna talk about!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
While I don’t expect Zeke to break this many tackles on a weekly basis, it does show he can individually make something happen despite the defense keying on him, having 3rd string OL, bad play calling or any other reason that always keeps being brought up when the haters criticize Zeke.

We shouldn’t expect Sunday’s performance to be the norm, but it also shouldn’t be so rare either. Hopefully Zeke will have another strong performance this weekend.