Internal candidates for DC to interview Monday, external candidates on Tuesday

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Imagine we have a hard time keeping Whitt with the offer of 'you get to finish your contract'.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Imagine we have a hard time keeping Whitt with the offer of 'you get to finish your contract'.
Your working theory is he's only going to be offered a title upgrade, then?

No DC-like compensation?

Interesting.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Whitt can’t leave without the cowboys permission until his contract is done. Only for a HC job.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of the mentioned possible choices I'd go...

1. Vrabel
2. Martindale
3. Nit Whitt
4. Rivera
5. Durde
6. Zimmer
7. Staley
8. Harris

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Of the mentioned possible choices I'd go...

1. Vrabel
2. Martindale
3. Nit Whitt
4. Rivera
5. Durde
6. Zimmer
7. Staley
8. Harris
I’d kill to have Vabrel, but from what I’ve read from Titans fans, he is a Belichick 2.0 personality. They think the chances he takes a DC position are very small - he might rather just be unemployed in 2024.

Although the ridiculous amount of talent on this Cowboys defense may make him reconsider.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Please stop. Name calling is just name calling. It's a middle school intelligence "argument" against, which means it's not actually an argument at all. Call out whatever negative there is to be said about a guy to be said. But do that. Insult is a nothing burger where intelligent adults are concerned. Call attention to substance.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Please stop. Name calling is just name calling. It's a middle school intelligence "argument" against, which means it's not actually an argument at all. Call out whatever negative there is to be said about a guy to be said. But do that. Insult is a nothing burger where intelligent adults are concerned. Call attention to substance.
qxjV50.gif

_sturt_

Reaction score
1. Vrabel
2. Martindale
3. Nit Whitt
4. Rivera
5. Durde
6. Zimmer
7. Staley
8. Harris
Sincere question.

Don't you figure that it's gonna be one of these four at this point? (Caveat... I'd agree that if Belichick or maybe Carroll suddenly threw his hat in the ring, they'd accommodate that.)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sincere question.

Don't you figure that it's gonna be one of these four at this point? (Caveat... I'd agree that if Belichick or maybe Carroll suddenly threw his hat in the ring, they'd accommodate that.)
I think if it's not Zimmer it will be an in house candidate.

Whitt is overly qualified to be a coordinator. It's just whether McCarthy wants to trust him in a make or break year.