Video: Interview w/ Dak in LA

Nav22

Reaction score
I don’t agree. You can’t seriously be comparing the Cowboys to the 2010’s Lions. Jason Garrett would have been the best coach Stafford ever had. Having an issue at RB? Detroit hasn’t had a running game since Barry Sanders retired. Pro Bowl offensive Linemen? Must be nice.

Stafford retiring Brady, beating your 9ers team that beat Dak, crushing the cardinals that just snuffed out the Cowboys in Week 17 with an immaculate playoff run thus far is not the same thing as what happened in 2019 with Garoppolo.

My argument wasn’t Dak couldn’t do it too, but I was responding to your particular point about being surprised how well Stafford has performed in the playoffs. This was a long time coming.

If the Cowboys traded for Matt Stafford instead of paying Dak, you might be here too
No, I’m not comparing a 12-5 Cowboys team to the 2010s Lions.

Why would I do that? Dak won 11 games this year... Stafford did that exactly once in his 12 years prior to this season.

Are you giving Stafford extra credit for NOT elevating a garbage Detroit team or something?

Hindsight is great, but the reality is nobody whose opinions carry any weight had Stafford ranked higher than Dak entering 2021.

Also, I’d love to see Stafford overcome 14 penalties and an anemic run game vs the 49ers. The guy who never won anything on a bad team in Detroit would’ve gotten it done despite that level of ineptitude. You’re funny.
:lmao2:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
It’s adorable that you’re so confident in a QB who 1) was swept by the 49ers in the regular season, despite the STACKED Rams roster, and 2) was 0-3 in the playoffs through his first 12 NFL seasons.

Thanks for playing. Learn football.
Played and coached for 10 yrs.Oh, I know football a lot better than you.Are you really going to bring up a crap Detroit team?And as far as the Niners go, have you ever heard the term matchups?There’s always a team you don’t matchup well with even though you may be a better team.He sure won when it mattered though.Now you go learn football.

Nav22

Reaction score
We should trade him to the 49er's or Rams? So he can win a SB ? or any other contender?
No, that’s what a dummy would do.

Dak’s a top 10 QB and you don’t trade those away unless you have a better option available.

Nav22

Reaction score
Why does the "garbage" RB not get to have excuses?

If you can clearly SEE that Zeke isn't as talented as Pollard, why can't you SEE Dak isn't on the level of other QBs like Mahomes and Rodgers?

Mind boggling..

By your logic, let's keep Zeke at RB we can win a SB with Zeke, Akers is in the SB! Anyone can do it!!
When did I say Dak is on Rodgers or Mahomes’ level? I said he’s top 10, not top 3.

You’re remedial.
:thumbup:

Nav22

Reaction score
Played and coached for 10 yrs.Oh, I know football a lot better than you.Are you really going to bring up a crap Detroit team?And as far as the Niners go, have you ever heard the term matchups?There’s always a team you don’t matchup well with even though you may be a better team.He sure won when it mattered though.Now you go learn football.
Awww, that’s cute. The excuses you have lined up for Stafford is classic Loser Talk.

I’m sure you sucked as a player and coach with that attitude.

If only Stafford had monsters like Megatron to throw to! Oh wait.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Awww, that’s cute. The excuses you have lined up for Stafford is classic Loser Talk.

I’m sure you sucked as a player and coach with that attitude.

If only Stafford had monsters like Megatron to throw to! Oh wait.
What’s Dak’s excuse because there always is?I know he certainly had no talent to throw to.By the the way I was all-state in H.S.How bout u?Let me guess, you never played the game, but are an expert at Madden video games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Whoever says Dak can't get to a Super Bowl is clearly wrong.

Those who are saying it haven’t been proven wrong yet. There were plenty of Cowboys fans who claimed those who said Romo can’t get to a Super Bowl were wrong. The team around Dak isn’t good enough or committed enough for him to get to a Super Bowl. Dak may have played his best game in the opener and we still lost. It takes a “team” to get to the Super Bowl and we don’t have the “team” and may never will while he’s the QB. This season may have been his best shot. There were no dominant teams and we blew a great opportunity.

Last edited:

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
No, that’s what a dummy would do.

Dak’s a top 10 QB and you don’t trade those away unless you have a better option available.
Just pretending like you. "let's not pretend" is exactly what it , it's pretend or speculation. It's an "If" game that can't be proved. What it amounts to is trashing one player to prop up another, serves no purpose. I think it would be cool to see Dak on another team so these hypothetical championships would come to fruition.

Nav22

Reaction score
What’s Dak’s excuse because there always is?I know he certainly had no talent to throw to.By the the way I was all-state in H.S.How bout u?Let me guess, you never played the game, but are an expert at Madden video games.
LOLLLL there it is... I knew someone of your ilk would show their true colors sooner or later.

Stafford gets excuses and 0 blame for being 0-3 in the playoffs over 12 seasons..... then you have the NERVE to trash Dak for going 11-5 and losing in the playoffs when his team committed 14 penalties and couldn’t run the ball at all????

All-State Know-Nothing.

“DURRRRR BUT DA MATCHUPS!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Just pretending like you. "let's not pretend" is exactly what it , it's pretend or speculation. It's an "If" game that can't be proved. What it amounts to is trashing one player to prop up another, serves no purpose. I think it would be cool to see Dak on another team so these hypothetical championships would come to fruition.
Pretending is fun, I agree.

Just like the Captain Hindsights pretending it was totally inevitable that Matthew Stafford would be in a Super Bowl while he was eating **** year after year in Detroit.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
LOLLLL there it is... I knew someone of your ilk would show their true colors sooner or later.

Stafford gets excuses and 0 blame for being 0-3 in the playoffs over 12 seasons..... then you have the NERVE to trash Dak for going 11-5 and losing in the playoffs when his team committed 14 penalties and couldn’t run the ball at all????

All-State Know-Nothing.

“DURRRRR BUT DA MATCHUPS!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Go sit on the couch and play Madden because that’s the extent of your knowledge.

Nav22

Reaction score
Delusional buddy, although he’s probably top 10.He better be for 40 million a year.Still not going to win us a SB.
So I’m right about him being top 10, but I’m still “delusional”? Um, whatever you say.

I love how you people just saw Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers lose to inferior QBs in the playoffs.... and it taught you NOTHING.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
So I’m right about him being top 10, but I’m still “delusional”? Um, whatever you say.

I love how you people just saw Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers lose to inferior QBs in the playoffs.... and it taught you NOTHING.
You Dak apologists are all the same.So blind to the facts.At least they’ve all been there before and won.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score

It taught me that Jimmy G is a better QB than Dak or did Dak also loose to an inferior QB? Make up your mind and get with program.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It’s adorable that you’re so confident in a QB who 1) was swept by the 49ers in the regular season, despite the STACKED Rams roster, and 2) was 0-3 in the playoffs through his first 12 NFL seasons.

Thanks for playing. Learn football.

Please, oh great one, tell us how Stafford did in the NFCCG while laughing at him for his regular season record against the same team. Which one of the three games will be remembered more?