Video: Interview w/ Dak in LA

Ken

Reaction score
You put Stafford on Dallas, I guarantee they wouldn’t have lost to 49ers.He can actually read the D and see the field,and would have already let it rip, where Dak would have been sacked.
You put Dak on Rams and they blow every team out.

Amazing what happens when he has coaching and a defense shutting down the other team and a team not committing 14 penalties.

Hypotheticals are fun!!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
You Dak apologists are all the same.So blind to the facts.At least they’ve all been there before and won.
LOLLLLL

You LITERALLY JUST made excuses for Stafford not winning jack before this year... and then you come up with THIS???

You’re not even smart enough to see how inconsistent you are. All-State!
:lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
It taught me that Jimmy G is a better QB than Dak or did Dak also loose to an inferior QB? Make up your mind and get with program.
LOLLLLLL

That’s what it “taught you”?

So then you also learned that Stafford and Burrow are better than Mahomes, Brady and Rodgers, right?

Don’t hurt yourself trying to understand this sport.

Nav22

Reaction score
Please, oh great one, tell us how Stafford did in the NFCCG while laughing at him for his regular season record against the same team. Which one of the three games will be remembered more?
LOLLLLLL

So remedial.

Mahomes lost to Burrow. Brady lost to Stafford. Rodgers lost to Jimmy G.

What did those games prove about THOSE QBs to you? Show us how stupid or inconsistent you are.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
LOLLLLL

You LITERALLY JUST made excuses for Stafford not winning jack before this year... and then you come up with THIS???

You’re not even smart enough to see how inconsistent you are. All-State!
Isn’t it past your bedtime?Don’t you have to be up early for school or are you still sitting on your couch playing Madden football maestro?

Nav22

Reaction score
Isn’t it past your bedtime?Don’t you have to be up early for school or are you still sitting on your couch playing Madden football maestro?
You’re not smart enough to stay with me on a football level.

I’m so sorry for what I did to you tonight.

Oh, and I didn’t know Saturday’s a school night. Keep humiliating yourself.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Go sit on mommy’s couch and keep playing Madden.Maybe you learn something because it’s obvious your knowledge is lacking.
LOLLLL I thought you already said goodnight???

That’s how I know I really hurt your feelings.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I know people go overboard on the whole "Dak needs a team of all pro's.." funny part is, look at the teams that win the SB, they generally have the best roster that year..lol. To Troy, he did have a great roster, but he also beat teams with great rosters to win...thats what makes him Great for me.
Yeah, not taking ANYTHING from Troy at all. Simply pointing out that he didn’t win Super Bowls with average rosters like the one we have now.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
the QB also has a huge impact on the OL

None of Brady’s OL have gone anywhere else and been great but are “great” for him. The reason is that he reads the defense and knows what’s coming and gets rid of the ball in 3 secs

give our current OL and it’ll be great again

Dak can’t read defences and holds the ball and runs into blitzes all the time
You’re right, Dak has the weakness of the 4th round talent that he is. But thankfully can play at decent enough level where if we have a solid OL we can beat good teams (see 2016).

That’s why I hope we go OL in the first this year.

visionary

Reaction score
You’re right, Dak has the weakness of the 4th round talent that he is. But thankfully can play at decent enough level where if we have a solid OL we can beat good teams (see 2016).

That’s why I hope we go OL in the first this year.

give the 4th round rubbish a rest
He’s paid like an elite QB so those excuses are finished
We his guy needs all pros at every position, it’s not going to happen