Audio: Irvin Sounds Off

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Michael would only be wasting his time. Assuming he actually confronts Stephen, it's easy to picture Stephen humoring him before finally sending him off on a positive note. Once that's out of the way, he'd likely end up doing whatever suits his fancy, regardless of whatever Irvin had to say.

Donut

Reaction score
http://i1144.***BLOCKED***/albums/o487/G2013/f2r23c_zpsrci2idhl.jpg
If this post was directed at me we're going to have an internet fight. We were ok at the dallas cowboys forum (or whatever it was called) I hire people to spell for me... makke a firehouse samwitch but if you wanna diss me here let's ball.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If this post was directed at me we're going to have an internet fight. We were ok at the dallas cowboys forum (or whatever it was called) I hire people to spell for me... makke a firehouse samwitch but if you wanna diss me here let's ball.
Do you even know me Don? I would never.....

Donut

Reaction score
Do you even know me Don? I would never.....
No I don't just know your old friend drives from the back seat.. love ya bro..