Audio: Irvin Sounds Off

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So I wonder how the confrontation went...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
My opinion would be the same but I would not spend time posting it.

If someone says the sky is blue, I'm won't post a response.

If someone posts that the earth is flat, then I might post a response about how that person is unqualified to make that statement.
The Earth is flat

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Does anyone listen to this dim wit? Why?
Cmon man. I know you know you're trippin. The Playmaker is often on point with his takes and he absolutely loves his Cowboys. I may not necessarily agree with this particular take on Dez but.. dim wit.. Cmon man.. That's TURRIBLE.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Have someone read to you. You're struggling.
So I said debunk the flat Earth and you said right after you debunk Bigfoot doesn't imply they are the same.

Look dude I'm not playing games with you all day. Either answer the questions or don't reply to my comments, pretty simple concept.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So I said debunk the flat Earth and you said right after you debunk Bigfoot doesn't imply they are the same.

Look dude I'm not playing games with you all day. Either answer the questions or don't reply to my comments, pretty simple concept.
That's not what I said at all. Have someone read to you please.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
http://i1144.***BLOCKED***/albums/o487/G2013/f2r23c_zpsrci2idhl.jpg

Big_D

Reaction score
We need another year of no chemistry and forcing him the ball. The square peg in a round hole will continue. Sure, we can blame Dak for not being very accurate, that's true and it's an issue!! But, he's the long term player and Dez isn't. That's the difference. You want to make this offense Dak friendly then the coaches have to change up the philosophy because it just seems ridiculous at this point. The focal point will be #21, not #88. Time to move on..

The flip side of this is I have no doubt Dez will flourish if he goes to the right place.. unfortunately that place isn't here. I do think Dak can be very good, but the pressure of trying to create this chemistry that simply doesn't exist isn't helping him at all. It's become more of a problem than a solution.

Last edited: