Is all this Happy talk regarding Cameron Fleming going to blow up in our face? Signed now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Cameron Fleming has not Officially signed and the Patriots want to resign him. In the recent past we have had players verbally commit to use then change their mind and resign with their original team. Also, this is NE were talking about!!

Reactions: CWR

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wondered why he hadn’t signed. Need to wait in announcing this stuff till it’s inked.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Nah. I suspect it is a case of just needing to fly back in to sign it.

I guess it goes something like this.

O.K. we have a deal. Send the paperwork to my agent.
Talks with agent. O.K. looks good.
Will be there Monday to sign the contract.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cameron Fleming has not Officially signed and the Patriots want to resign him. In the recent past we have had players verbally commit to use then change their mind and resign with their original team. Also, this is NE were talking about!!
Agents try really hard to avoid something like that happening, especially for a lower level free agent.

It would make the agent look bad if they have already agreed on a contract with the Cowboys.

If it happens, it would be more likely with a big name free agent because agents will stand on their heads in a bucket of poop to please the big name players.

bark

Reaction score
Was actually wondering the same thing

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

Is there any link that suggests he is backing out or having second thoughts or is this just your own wild speculation?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I will go on record and say he doesn’t sign on Monday. Too much time has elapsed and I don’t care what the reason is. His agent is likely fielding calls from multiple teams and some are probably willing to beat whatever Dallas has offered. I would also like to go on record that I hope I’m wrong.

canters

Reaction score
As long as he is not with that cat that got busted for weed in Costa Rica.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Is there any link that suggests he is backing out or having second thoughts or is this just your own wild speculation?

You don’t announce you will sign a free agent and then still not have him inked 48 hours later. Something is obviously up and even if it something like he went on vacation, it’s still allowing other teams to contact his agent. They should have go this done by fax or sent someone to wherever he is.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I am going to purposely go in denial and say its still Sunday which isn't a business day.

Monday?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
You don’t announce you will sign a free agent and then still not have him inked 48 hours later. Something is obviously up and even if it something like he went on vacation, it’s still allowing other teams to contact his agent. They should have go this done by fax or sent someone to wherever he is.

Meh, I think it is just a matter of the weekend. We'll see.

Reactions: CWR

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
If he doesn’t sign Monday then u can go into full panic mode, I’m indifferent...

Status
Not open for further replies.