Is anyone else worried about this game?

Boysboy

Reaction score
We're on the road in a very hostile environment, it's on Sun night, Spencer won't be playing, ditto Roy and Cricket, we have some D issues(at least for now), the Packers are playing very well, etc, etc.

I'm estastic we're 2-0, but we are heading into a buzzsaw, to say the least, this weekend. I would love to have this W, but it's going to be easier said than done. I won't be surprised if we lose, but I would HATE to see a close loss as well.

Reaction score
Boysboy;2270928 said:
We're on the road in a very hostile environment, it's on Sun night, Spencer won't be playing, ditto Roy and Cricket, we have some D issues(at least for now), the Packers are playing very well, etc, etc.

I'm estastic we're 2-0, but we are heading into a buzzsaw, to say the least, this weekend. I would love to have this W, but it's going to be easier said than done. I won't be surprised if we lose, but I would HATE to see a close loss as well.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frozen700

Reaction score
i aint that worried to be honest...i think Mcnabb was more dangerous along with Westbrook and we get Newman back full time...and roy out of coverage

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Boysboy;2270928 said:

I can see a buzzsaw myself... Dallas has never won in GB... this is going to be one helluva game for sure.

BTW I didn't get the memo... what's up with Cricket??

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Boysboy;2270928 said:

I'm concerned with every game we play. I do think if we play to our ability we can win this game but GB is not an easy place to play and I expect this to be a slug fest. Then again it is games like this as to why I love football.

Reaction score
I am....

There D is good and they can move the chains....

If Grant cant play and they run three wide.. we match up well..

Driver , Jennings and could be the best trio in the league. Good thing we have pack. The Clifton-Ware Match up will be key. If rodgers has all day to throw we could be in trouble. But Rodgers hasnt played in this type of game knowing all week that he was going to start in primetime against the best team in the league ( on paper they say :rolleyes: )

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Boysboy;2270928 said:

I worry more about the Bengals game because we will be 4-0 and they will most likely be 0-4 and this team may just let down its guard a little

Think it about it we will have Played Cleveland; Eagles; GreenBay and Commanders

CoCo

Reaction score
Might we lose? Yes! Am I worried? No!

Its a long season. We're going to lose some games. It won't be the end of the world.

I am much more concerned about seeing this team continue to develop week to week and stay healthy than the results of any given Sunday.

I am really looking forward to this game however. Should be another great test. Really good team, at Lambeau, GBay with payback on their minds.

This Cowboys team needs to be tested like Philly did last week. Playing teams like the Browns that we are clearly better than does us little good other than to round into shape after a somewhat sloppy preseason.

SNF is my favorite broadcast to watch. Its the closest to recapturing the old MNF feel that there is.

gmoney112

Reaction score
nah not really. who have they played? they barely beat the vikings and had a very close game in detroit, allowing 311 yards to the lions. we killed a cleveland team that gave pitt all it could handle and also beat a top 5 team in philly.

they'll get pts, but i think our d will step up enough to slow them down. they won't stop us, if we can get ahead by 2 td's early that'll be game. their defense is nonexistant

also, it's only september. i wouldn't be worried about a september game in lambeau. now a late october game, that'd just an instant classic

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2270938 said:
I am....

There D is good and they can move the chains....

If Grant cant play and they run three wide.. we match up well..

Driver, Jennings and R. Martin could be the best trio in the league. Good thing we have Pac. The Clifton-Ware Match up will be key. If Rodgers has all day to throw we could be in trouble. But Rodgers hasnt played in this type of game knowing all week that he was going to start in primetime against the best team in the league ( on paper they say :rolleyes: )

I'm sure they're saying the same thing about Romo. The Packers are coached well, and so are the Cowboys. It will be a good match-upp, but I see Owens getting away from Harris or Woodson, freeing up Witten (who will be covered by LB's) and Felix being the X-Factor in the offense. Barber's prerformance will be one to watch. If the Packers get a healthy dose of him early, then watch to see if they sneak up some of their secondary to help out. Atari Bigby isn't healthy, so that could open up the middle of the formation.

thewireman

Reaction score
Worried...no I don't care if they lose games a long as then get to and win at least some playoff games. Just knowing how this team responds in Dec has put me off on getting to excited. The Cowboys are known for fast starts

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Even if I was, what can I do about it? Worrying won't make them play better. My lucky shirt on the other hand ...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Always concerned. At times worry esp playoff. Not worried about this one. It will be a tough game.

superpunk

Reaction score
bbgun;2270967 said:
Even if I was, what can I do about it? Worrying won't make them play better. My lucky shirt on the other hand ...
This is a very good point.

I get nervous when the game starts. Nothing I can do about that, I'm a fan. But a few days before the game? Let it ride, we're gonna stomp em, they don't stand a chance, and so on and so forth. Pondering our shortcomings accomplishes nothing. Green Bay is a good team, it should be a great game.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry be happy
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy......

Ain't got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed
Don't worry, be happy

The land lord say your rent is late
He may have to litigate
Don't worry, be happy

Lood at me I am happy
Don't worry, be happy
Here I give you my phone number
When you worry call me
I make you happy
Don't worry, be happy

Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
Ain't got not girl to make you smile
But don't worry be happy

Cause when you worry
Your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy (now).....

There is this little song I wrote
I hope you learn it note for note
Like good little children
Don't worry, be happy

Listen to what I say
In your life expect some trouble
But when you worry
You make it double
Don't worry, be happy......
Don't worry don't do it, be happy
Put a smile on your face
Don't bring everybody down like this
Don't worry, it will soon past
Whatever it is
Don't worry, be happy

:rolleyes:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
We were similarly worried about the NFC Champ Chicago Bears last year and it was much ado about nothing. Sunday might be more of the same.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It's not worry, but I don't expect easy wins on the road against playoff teams. Too many people want to take the regular season for granted and get on with the playoffs. I just want to take it week to week and enjoy the ride. The game Monday night was one for the ages, but so much sweeter with the win.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Rodgers is going to get tested this weekend. I personally don't think he has proven much of anything up till now. I see him having a setback this weekend.Having said that, these early games really don't mean all that much. Sure a conference win, especially on the road, is a good thing but losing game three would really be no big deal. The team is still developing a rhythm and chemistry and a loss could actually be both an attitude adjustment and a reason to come together. Not that they need it but it couldn't hurt.Losing this game in Nov./Dec. would be much more troubling then losing it in September.We're not going to lose though.Cowboys 31Packers 20