Is anyone else worried about this game?

9xxx11

Reaction score
im a lil worried.... but last week we didnt play at out full potential and still beat a good team.. i bet they are more worried than us.. i could see game also remembered for ages!!! along the lines of...

REMEMBER WHEN ROMO WON IN LAMBEAU FIELD!!!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
It is much more of a statement game for Green Bay than it is for Dallas. If Dallas wins, everybody will just say Dallas was a better team and the better team won. If Green Bay wins and if Aaron Rodgers plays great, Green Bay will move to the front of the line with Dallas and NY Giants as best teams in the NFC and nobody will be talking about FAvre anymore while extolling the qualities of ARod....

utrunner07

Reaction score
Im not worried but I think we may not win. I was certian we would win against Philli but am not going to be suprised or to upset with a loss in GB (depending on the manner it comes about though of course).

FloridaRob

Reaction score
5Stars;2270985 said:
Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry be happy
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy......

Ain't got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed
Don't worry, be happy

The land lord say your rent is late
He may have to litigate
Don't worry, be happy

Lood at me I am happy
Don't worry, be happy
Here I give you my phone number
When you worry call me
I make you happy
Don't worry, be happy

Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
Ain't got not girl to make you smile
But don't worry be happy

Cause when you worry
Your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy (now).....

There is this little song I wrote
I hope you learn it note for note
Like good little children
Don't worry, be happy

Listen to what I say
In your life expect some trouble
But when you worry
You make it double
Don't worry, be happy......
Don't worry don't do it, be happy
Put a smile on your face
Don't bring everybody down like this
Don't worry, it will soon past
Whatever it is
Don't worry, be happy

:rolleyes:

http://www.superlaugh.com/1/behappy.swf

Ender

Reaction score
See, the thing that gets lost in all this worrying, is that we just have more talent on our team than they do. We're probably better at every position right now. So im really not that worried. If we execute our game plan we will be fine. And really im not looking past this team. But they did beat the Lions and a viking team that was over rated coming into the season anyway.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I think it's a very tough matchup and we definitely could lose... Maybe even badly. I hope not, with it being on a Sunday night national game (and because I can't stand Mike McCarthy), but it could happen.

I mean, we aren't going 16-0. We're going to lose a few along the way, and playing a very good team at their place on the road is a bad setup for anyone.

But even if we lose, so what. It's not like being 2-1 going into a Skins-Bengals-Rams stretch is the worst thing.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As I mention I have concerns every time Dallas plays. I do think what makes this a game of importance is the simple fact that I think GB will be in the mix in the end and I would rather hold any tie breaker over them than to deal with the possiable re-match in January in GB. No doubt there is a lot of games to go but when you have a chance to hold an edge it makes the matchup just a bit more important.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2270941 said:
I worry more about the Bengals game because we will be 4-0 and they will most likely be 0-4 and this team may just let down its guard a little

Think it about it we will have Played Cleveland; Eagles; GreenBay and Commanders

We are going to kick your *** just like last year.

Apefist

Reaction score
Because of all the great teams to have played for Dallas in the past who have never won at Lambeau, when I made my prediction on this season's final record (12-4), this was one of the losses I allowed for. The Packers also went 13-3 last season and they improved in the off-season.

However, I think Dallas might pull this one off and get their first ever W on the not yet frozen tundra. The nice weather expected for the game will only help us. But look for GB to try and exploit the Dallas pass defense the way MacNabb did. It'll be another good'n.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
I do think what makes this a game of importance is the simple fact that I think GB will be in the mix in the end and I would rather hold any tie breaker over them than to deal with the possiable re-match in January in GB.
I agree. I always get nervous before Dallas plays, but I'm not overly nervous for this one. I could see us going either way here. It would be nice to have the edge over GB though.

sago1

Reaction score
Frankly the view that the Cowboys can't come back from an emotional high game against the Eagles is the same story we heard last year after we beat the Bears, after the bye week when we facing the Eagles in Philly, the week we going to play the Giants in NY, etc. We won all those games somewhat handily. The reality is that most sports commentators have bit into the idea that the Cowboys aren't toughminded enough to win in certain situations. Add that to it being sexy to pick against the Cowboys & with the newest upstart QB and we you got some news Cowboys picking against us.

Admit I'm concerned, not yet nervous. But we road into Philadelphia last year and despite the view of many so called experts, we whipped their butts on prime time with Madden continually praising Romo. Frankly, I think we win this game cause we heck of a lot tougher then many give us credit for.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2270931 said:
i aint that worried to be honest...i think Mcnabb was more dangerous along with Westbrook and we get Newman back full time...and roy out of coverage

I have to agree, I just believe we match up better against the Pack than we do against the Eagles, here, there or anywhere. Their QB is mobile...but not as mobile as McNabb. They've got a decent RB...but not as elusive as Westbrook. They've got a good pass rush...but not as good or exotic as the Eagles'.

Again, we owned them last year. Not sure why I should think this year would be any different, just because it is being played on the far-from-frozen tundra of Lambeau Field against a good, but relatively inexperienced QB.