Is anyone still pleased with the 6-0 win against the Iggles?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The Iggs were playing fry cooks and peeps who couldn't get a job stocking the shelves at Walmart.....

and held the Dallas offense to 6 points.

But hey, they beat the NFC Champs!!!!! Hell yes, baby. Pop open the champagne and give Garrett a 20 year extension.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Iggs were playing fry cooks and peeps who couldn't get a job stocking the shelves at Walmart.....

and held the Dallas offense to 6 points.

But hey, they beat the NFC Champs!!!!! Hell yes, baby. Pop open the champagne and give Garrett a 20 year extension.

haha heck no. That game was stupid.

We should've played nothing but backups.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry: 9-7 is closer to 13-3 than 8-8 is
Garrett: 9-7 means you can't call me 8-8
Fans: Average is as averaging coaching does

Jerry:
Back-to-back winning seasons
Garrett: We beat a Super Bowl team**
Fans: Fire everyone!

** Makes a sad Christmas gift! Starters not included!

cowboyec

Reaction score
Winning comes so much easier when the other team is more focused on staring at the cheerleaders butts and getting a hot dog and beer from the vendors. And they still only managed 6 points.
I dont care if we beat'em 2-0....I just want'em to win...and especially over the eagles.
Cowboys did finish 5-1 in the East.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I dont care if we beat'em 2-0....I just want'em to win...and especially over the eagles.
Cowboys did finish 5-1 in the East.

That's not saying much considering how bad the Giants were, how injured the skins were and the fact the Eagles played their backups against us in the season finale. But i guess it means against the rest of the NFL with some better teams we were 4-6!!!