Is CeeDee Lamb turning into a Number 1 receiver?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I've been knowing for quite some time now that it takes most wide receivers 3.5 years before they really established themselves. So the fans that was saying he wasn't a number one, before he got to the 3.5 years mark... was crazy to me.

So, with Gallup regaining his confidence and Lamb showcasing his true skill set, what do we need OBJ for?

Maybe some speed at WR?
Don't know if OBJ still has speed, but he did once, and we could use some.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Huge Cee Dee Lamb fan . Not a big receiver but none tougher . Will go over the middle take the hit and keep on ticking … unlike Cooper who disappeared . I’m of the opinion with 88 and Gallup ( wow what a game he had Thurs ) and Brown plus the triple TE depth and the run game OBJ is a huge distraction not needed .

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Cee Dee Lamb is receiver 1.5. Not quite the 1 we need but better than a 2.

He is a beast when playing up the middle and quick slants, but has drops and runs too many wrong routes to be elite.

cnuball21

Reaction score
S m h done if you act like you’re perfect: there are people in this country who lied in innocent people and got then killed( the woman who lied on emmitt till) and they’ll get forgiven. But o b j , mike vick, chris brown and others can’t be forgiven by some people.

I’m not perfect, but *** are you saying here? I’m lost.

You’re talking about dudes that killed dogs and beat up on women. You cool with that?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Imagine OBJ and Gallup giving CeeDee more 1v1 opportunities.

His production will explode even more without bracket coverage. Especially over the middle.