Is Cooper Rush truly going to be a phenomenal player?

bigE79

Reaction score
If Cooper plays and wins against washington, rams, and eagles and starts putting up 300-400 yards per game 3 td+ and no turn overs, there will be an actual qb controversy for this year.
Did we really expect 4 to beat the rams? I don't and even though he's beaten the eagles pretty good,I didn't expect a win there either..if rush can somehow beat either one of those teams,it's already more than I expected with dak

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had 1 career TD pass after his 3rd start in the NFL and that one didn't come until his 3rd start.

Cooper already has 4 TDs in his first 3 starts.

If Dak can take Romo's job by having VERY mediocre stats while leading us to wins then Cooper should have the same opportunity.

That is, if winning is what really matters.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Doesn't have to phenomenal,he just has to know his limitations,do what he has been doing, which is don't do anything stupid, follow the game plan,don't play hero ball or be stat man and he will be fine.
Obviously, but that’s not the point of the post. Just imagine the possibilities if he never takes a step backwards. Along with the possibilities if he does instantly. I guess it went over some peoples heads

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did we really expect 4 to beat the rams? I don't and even though he's beaten the eagles pretty good,I didn't expect a win there either..if rush can somehow beat either one of those teams,it's already more than I expected with dak
With this defense. I have no doubt that we can beat the Rams.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they call the game right. With Prescott we’d be undefeated .

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
OK, three games. Means nothing right. I can just imagine halfway through the season. And he still doing the same good things. If not better. Because of experience on the field. imagine having the next Tom Brady, it’s all a dream. Because Prescott is back before it ever , Had a chance to happen. , or not
3 games means something, but Yep need a larger sample size is needed.

bigE79

Reaction score
Obviously, but that’s not the point of the post. Just imagine the possibilities if he never takes a step backwards. Along with the possibilities if he does instantly. I guess it went over some peoples heads
I got your point,and unfortunately we'll never know either way, cause when 4 is healthy, their gonna put him out there regardless.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is an unknown. Dak's thumb could cause lingering problems. Having him come back at 100 percent and being at his best, might not happen right away. He will have rust to knock off
All speculation. No doubt , Or he could have a phenomenal game. Lol. That’s why I love the game of football, any given Sunday

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Oh my lord! LOL

let’s see what Rush does when Washingtons Dline gives our run offense struggles.
We will and I am hoping for good things Rush is not a true running QB but he will if he spots the right time to do it

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
OK, three games. Means nothing right. I can just imagine halfway through the season. And he still doing the same good things. If not better. Because of experience on the field. imagine having the next Tom Brady, it’s all a dream. Because Prescott is back before it ever , Had a chance to happen. , or not
:facepalm::facepalm:

conner01

Reaction score
If Cooper plays and wins against washington, rams, and eagles and starts putting up 300-400 yards per game 3 td+ and no turn overs, there will be an actual qb controversy for this year.
If a frog had wings
Rush has played well. He’s played smart and Moore has called solid games for him
But rush is what he is and he ain’t gonna start throwing for 300-400 yards a game