Is CrazyCowboy a bot?

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
No he is a Decepticon...Transformers, more than meets the eyes...:laugh1:

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Clove;1558531 said:
Excuse me for being a dumbarse, but what is a bot?

An auto-bot, robot, not a real person. For instance, we have a trivia bot in an IRC channel I'm in. Just start the bot running and it will automatically run a trivia game.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Faerluna;1558549 said:
An auto-bot, robot, not a real person. For instance, we have a trivia bot in an IRC channel I'm in. Just start the bot running and it will automatically run a trivia game.
Yup, one of the site which I moderate, the admin created a bot to monitor the site's traffic and whenever traffic gets too heavy, the bot automatically turns of few site's features to reduce the load, that bot also monitor posts to look for some keys words that can be considered as rules violation and reports to mods, it can also make certain posts as well, pretty cool idea.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Clove;1558531 said:
Excuse me for being a dumbarse, but what is a bot?

Great question, as I am not sure either--hope it is a compliment!

What CrazyCowboy is--he is Crazy about the success of the Dallas Cowboys and has LOVED the team since he was five years old.......:starspin

If that happens to be a "bot", then I am guilty as charged!

GO COWBOYS! We are going to win the Super Bowl this year......I say that EVERY year and have been right FIVE times! :lmao2:

ndanger

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1558569 said:
Great question, as I am not sure either--hope it is a compliment!

What CrazyCowboy is--he is Crazy about the success of the Dallas Cowboys and has LOVED the team since he was five years old.......:starspin

If that happens to be a "bot", then I am guilty as charged!

GO COWBOYS! We are going to win the Super Bowl this year......I say that EVERY year and have been right FIVE times! :lmao2:
Don't worry CC your a good bot.I promise.:)

cowboys19

Reaction score
thanks for the response, i was just wondering because you post alot of one liners.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboys19;1558606 said:
thanks for the response, i was just wondering because you post alot of one liners.
He also posts articles when he comes across them. We have a lot of members who read only and don't post at all. Does that mean they don't have hands to type?