Is CrazyCowboy a bot?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;1558607 said:
He also posts articles when he comes across them. We have a lot of members who read only and don't post at all. Does that mean they don't have hands to type?

He also reads at works which sometimes requires a quick answer hence the one liners.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy's epitaph will read:

"Never met a Quick Reply button he didn't like."

:p:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I like a man who speaks his mind....:D

Morning Yeag....:)

Now to answer the original Question.....CrazyCowboy is one heck of a Cowboy fan whether or not that is a "bot" I'm not sure???? because, I don't know what constitutes being a "bot".......:confused:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cbz40;1559226 said:
I like a man who speaks his mind....:D

Morning Yeag....:)

Now to answer the original Question.....CrazyCowboy is one heck of a Cowboy fan whether or not that is a "bot" I'm not sure???? because, I don't know what constitutes being a "bot".......:confused:

Mornin Pops

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1558569 said:
Great question, as I am not sure either--hope it is a compliment!

What CrazyCowboy is--he is Crazy about the success of the Dallas Cowboys and has LOVED the team since he was five years old.......:starspin

If that happens to be a "bot", then I am guilty as charged!

GO COWBOYS! We are going to win the Super Bowl this year......I say that EVERY year and have been right FIVE times! :lmao2:

ur over 68? you look pretty young in you picture

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1558567 said:
Yup, one of the site which I moderate, the admin created a bot to monitor the site's traffic and whenever traffic gets too heavy, the bot automatically turns of few site's features to reduce the load, that bot also monitor posts to look for some keys words that can be considered as rules violation and reports to mods, it can also make certain posts as well, pretty cool idea.

Damn, that is eerily close to being a big brother/gattica kind of site.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Great thread...

Actually CC has developed a wry sense of humor lately... or at least started displaying it. Some of the recent one liners have been classic.

Related question CC... In the sig pic of you with "Mr. Jones," are you wearing a mask or just face paint. Everytime I see that pic I wonder. It kind of looks like a mask in that the star at the top is pretty high up your forehead, and the line down the middle is pretty straight. Then again, it kind of looks like paint, because it seems to fit pretty well under your chin and under the hat.

So which is it? Inquiring minds want to know.

superpunk

Reaction score
peplaw06;1560054 said:
Actually CC has developed a wry sense of humor lately... or at least started displaying it. Some of the recent one liners have been classic.

I agree. He's been cracking me up with some of the stuff he drops on us, particularly recently.

The guy is clearly a diehard unconditional Cowboys fan. He also contributes alot of articles, and never gets offended when people continually question whether or not he's a real person. You're alright by me, CC.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
peplaw06;1560054 said:
Great thread...

Related question CC... In the sig pic of you with "Mr. Jones," are you wearing a mask or just face paint. Everytime I see that pic I wonder. It kind of looks like a mask in that the star at the top is pretty high up your forehead, and the line down the middle is pretty straight. Then again, it kind of looks like paint, because it seems to fit pretty well under your chin and under the hat.

So which is it? Inquiring minds want to know.

It is a mask and Bill Parcells signed it on top in Oxnard.

Mr. Jones told me that does not happy very often from BP and I should consider myself fortunate that he signed it.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
superpunk;1560183 said:
I agree. He's been cracking me up with some of the stuff he drops on us, particularly recently.

The guy is clearly a diehard unconditional Cowboys fan. He also contributes alot of articles, and never gets offended when people continually question whether or not he's a real person. You're alright by me, CC.

Thanks superpunk.......I enjoying reading all of posts also.

GO COWBOYS! :star:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy is a good guy in my book. He makes me laugh with some of his standard replies in some odd threads but he is ALWAYS a good sport about it. As others have mentioned he is always willing to add articles to the site and I have thanked him for it.

He is a good guy and makes the site better because he can always give me a good laugh. Plus I don't think anyone can question his loyalty to the cowboys.

Now...concerning him possibly being a bot. I think of a line from a movie...

I'm a sophisticated sex robot,
sent back in time to change
the future for one lucky lady....
....and thanks for posting

:laugh2: