Is D. Ware playing vs. Steelers?

vicjagger

Reaction score
It was mentioned on Sports Reporters that he was out along with Barber. :confused:

Reaction score
vicjagger;2465286 said:
It was mentioned on Sports Reporters that he was out along with Barber. :confused:

He'll play. dallascowboys.com or any other website for Dallas hasn't say Ware won't play. I even checked out Rotoworld and didn't see anything except for Barber.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Whats been said now is because of the extreme cold and wind chill, they are worried his knee will have trouble staying loose. I would imagine if he plays we'll see him riding the stationary bike alot when he isnt on the field.

If he cant play and be effective he's a far bigger loss than Barber is.

Mansta54

Reaction score
NFLN just said he's a ALL GO for the game... He's fine!!!

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
vicjagger;2465286 said:

Bob Ryan was the culprit.. It was news to me, gave him the finger, and then calmed down a bit after remembering i was watching BSPN.

NewJCowboy

Reaction score
Ed "Next Question" Werder said his sources tells him that it will be a game time decision on sportscenter. They're going to test his knee to make sure that he can get it loose for the game.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Forget what Werder and ESPN are saying. What are the Dallas Cowboys saying? Is anyone listening to the ticket? If so, have they mentioned this?

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Pittsburgh radio is saying he's concerned about his knee joints in the cold weather and might not play. Take it for what its worth.

Reaction score
vicjagger;2465286 said:

Pleas tell me you don't watch that male version of the view?????:confused: How can you bear listening to those little piss ants?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This is a huge deal with MBIII out. That means that we have to go with a rookie. Most teams don't run on Pittsburgh but the real problem here is the blitz pick ups. Pittsburgh brings it from everywhere. It's going to be hard for a rook to identify those and get them picked up.

That really worries me.

As for Ware, I think he's out. I hope not but that's what I think.

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2465365 said:
This is a huge deal with MBIII out. That means that we have to go with a rookie. Most teams don't run on Pittsburgh but the real problem here is the blitz pick ups. Pittsburgh brings it from everywhere. It's going to be hard for a rook to identify those and get them picked up.

That really worries me.

As for Ware, I think he's out. I hope not but that's what I think.

The Cowboys will use Witten and Bennett has a H-Back to help on the blitz.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just crazy but what I don't understand is how you can go from full participation in practice on Friday to game time decision on Sunday. I would think the Cowboys training staff was keeping an eye on the expected weather in Pittsburgh all week when they were evaluating Ware.

As for my opinion, I think he plays and like David said, I think he will be riding a stationary bike throughout the game.

Cowboy4322

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2465376 said:
The Cowboys will use Witten and Bennett has a H-Back to help on the blitz.

Thats fine, but when you do that you take away weapons in the passing game to throw to. Both those guys are huge in our passing attack.