Is Dak declaring war on the Cowboys FO?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If his agent wants a contract based on inflated speculations about the future, then everyone should just agree that Dak will play on the tag this year, and they'll work out a contract next year.

Dak should show up and practice in the meantime. Jerry would be totally clowned if he started passing out contracts based on the fantasies of agents about future CBAs. They should accept that they have different expectations about the future, and wait for the future to clarify who is right.
T'would be so cool if reality happened like that...
Wouldn't be cool for me, working in an agent reliant world, but I get the sentiment.

Blue64

Reaction score
He should really drop the bomb by going to Cabo ASAP and staying there until he his paid as the top QB. Maybe he can even get in a scuffle or two. Seems to have worked in the past.
Since Dak is so unfortunate and hurting for money... I’m willing to set up a collection basket to buy Dak a bus ticket to Cabo and give him some beer money.
Maybe then Jerrah will finally wake up and realize this is not the guy to build a franchise upon...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Why do yall think it's Dak and not the FO? I honestly think they have a number but it's the guarantee or the years or maybe both that is the issue.

aria

Reaction score
Since Dak is so unfortunate and hurting for money... I’m willing to set up a collection basket to buy Dak a bus ticket to Cabo and give him some beer money.
Maybe then Jerrah will finally wake up and realize this is not the guy to build a franchise upon...
Not arguing that, but Zeke didn’t get the same hate, most said he should try to get as much as he could so why is Dak any different? *just playing devils advocate here

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
He should really drop the bomb by going to Cabo ASAP and staying there until he his paid as the top QB. Maybe he can even get in a scuffle or two. Seems to have worked in the past.[/QUOTE:lmao2:]

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Agree. Some of us do think outside of the box. :laugh:
Like it's almost like the FO already knows what it's going to cost them. Like he's getting at least 30M average. A difference of 34M or 30m isn't a large enough a snag to keep a deal from getting done. It has to be the guaranteed money/years.