Is Dak elite?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Arguable imo. He always come thru in the regular season.

Pittsburgh is one of the best defenses in the league, particularly in the red zone. Cousins (500 yards last week) and Herbert couldn't move the ball on them.

And he had 2/3 of a team, including injuries to Cooks, and while the defense played well...it's a challenge to win a game without Parsons and Lawrence. I bet no general football fan predicted us to win without our top 2 defensive players. I'm seeing QBs this year lose a lot when they had injuries...like Stafford, Purdy, etc.

I'd imagine he'd be Top 6 in Mahomes Mountain this week.

That last drive was awesome.... great throw, put it where he trust Tolbert could catch it, and Tolbert caught it.

Last edited:

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Played a pretty bad game situationally but made the two plays that he needed to.

I'll absolve all criticism until the train really rides off the tracks the next two games.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Dak looks elite at times, others he lets you down with an untimely turnover. Today was an example of both sides in 1 game.

When the game was on the line today he came through which is what you want to see from your QB.

Qcard

Reaction score
Arguable imo. He always come thru in the regular season.

Pittsburgh is one of the best defenses in the league, particularly in the red zone. Cousins (500 yards last week) and Herbert couldn't move the ball on them.

And he had 2/3 of a team, including injuries to Cooks, and while the defense played well...it's a challenge to win a game without Parsons and Lawrence. I bet no general football fan predicted us to win without our top 2 defensive players. I'm seeing QBs this year lose a lot when they had injuries...like Stafford, Purdy, etc.

I'd imagine he'd be Top 6 in Mahomes Mountain this week.

That last drive was awesome.... great throw, put it where he trust Tolbert could catch it, and Tolbert caught it.
No only Patrick Mahomes and Sam Danorld are Elite ..........some just have a low bar for promotion :lmao::lmao: