Is Dak elite?

leeblair

Reaction score
Arguable imo. He always come thru in the regular season.

Pittsburgh is one of the best defenses in the league, particularly in the red zone. Cousins (500 yards last week) and Herbert couldn't move the ball on them.

And he had 2/3 of a team, including injuries to Cooks, and while the defense played well...it's a challenge to win a game without Parsons and Lawrence. I bet no general football fan predicted us to win without our top 2 defensive players. I'm seeing QBs this year lose a lot when they had injuries...like Stafford, Purdy, etc.

I'd imagine he'd be Top 6 in Mahomes Mountain this week.

That last drive was awesome.... great throw, put it where he trust Tolbert could catch it, and Tolbert caught it.
He put it where the NFL could capitalize off of another "miraculous" last second victory that kept fans watching and advertisers and gamblers happy.
What a joke the NFL has become.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I dont understand these comments. Not many QBs play perfect against the Steelers.

You guys are so silly. You're singling out his bad plays not realizing that's one of the toughest defenses in the league. You gotta take the good with the bad against them and if the good rises above youll take that easily.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because he’s not worth it? Simple GM math perhaps? Maybe a pass rusher would have been signed, or an actual RB1?
Hey, if it makes you feel better to constantly bring it up, get after it. All I know is that we won and a player's paycheck isn't gonna ruin that for me.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I dont understand these comments. Not many QBs play perfect against the Steelers.

You guys are so silly. You're singling out his bad plays not realizing that's one of the toughest defenses in the league. You gotta take the good with the bad against them and if the good rises above youll take that easily.
you have no cred

blueblood70

Reaction score

Pittsburgh is one of the best defenses in the league, particularly in the red zone. Cousins (500 yards last week) and Herbert couldn't move the ball on them.

And he had 2/3 of a team, including injuries to Cooks, and while the defense played well...it's a challenge to win a game without Parsons and Lawrence. I bet no general football fan predicted us to win without our top 2 defensive players. I'm seeing QBs this year lose a lot when they had injuries...like Stafford, Purdy, etc.

That last drive was awesome.... great throw, put it where he trust Tolbert could catch it, and Tolbert caught it.
doesn't need to be elite.. can we just enjoy the win

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wrong. The pay limits the team around him. Paying him as the highest qb is nuts.
What can you do about it? Will the constant complaining make it better. Maybe we can get a good pass rusher out if that. What's done is done. Enjoy the win, for heaven's sakes.

LovinItAll

Reaction score

He has nobody around him. Receivers can’t get open, the OL can’t block, but at least we ran the ball better. No idea what the deal was on the INT at the goal line, but it sure seemed like a Lamb problem. We’ll never know for sure.

I’ll say this, he didn’t pull a Cam Newton when he jumped on that fumble, and the TD throw was ultra clutch