Is Dak in your top ten QB?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Top ten? Not sure he is in the top 20, but the 18 - 25 range seems about right.
Nobody in their room r mind would take him over the young guys. Even Trevor Lawrence and the **** hunter with the jets would get picked first Bc of the age and injuries and clear regression in ability and confidence

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dak is definitely in my top 12. No way I’m letting game one change my ranking based on what I’ve seen from him and others over the years. No way in hell I’d want Murray anywhere near my team.

GINeric

Reaction score
I didn’t lie it just doesn’t fit your limited grasp of the subject matter and limited abilities of reading comprehension. You can only do because your safe behind mommies keyboard snowflake, have mommy make you a warm glass of milk good night keyboard commando tough guy lmao.

LOOÒOOL!!! Your coward *** got in your feelings because you said you know more than NFL players, coaches, GMs and scouts.... you KNOW you look stupid for saying something so stupid and now your punk, coward *** is embarrassed!!!

Now all that "behind the keyboard " talk.... thats an easy fix. All you have to do is drop the information to the nearest boxing gym in your town, lace up the gloves and watch how fast i put you to sleep in embarrassing fashion. I'll do you a favor and put on gloves in the ring.

Now here's the part when you get scared and respond with something other than the information....... you called me out, i can easily answer the call lil guy.

Last edited:

leeblair

Reaction score
mines

1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr
12 deshsaun Watson lol and also Ryan tanehill

Huge drop off

14-18 Kyler Murray/ dak/ tua/ Mac jones / Trevor Lawrence

they’re all younger and getting better.

so he’s below average.
I think Dak is one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL.
Not because of his physical skills; he is an athlete.
But he doesn't have the mentality to be a leader. He is along for the ride, but he will not be the driver.