Is Dak in your top ten QB?

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is a better runner than Dak, but not a better passer. Everyone with a half decent football IQ knows that and you got him at 7th??? LOOOOL!!!

But you really loss me when you put Stafford at 9th. This is the same quarterback who's 8-68 against winning teams.... but hes ranked 9th?? LOOOL!!!

I can't even take this list halfway seriously....

After your rant about Jackson, and SB Champion Stafford, your the one who fails to be taken seriously Homer

GINeric

Reaction score
After your rant about Jackson, and SB Champion Stafford, your the one who fails to be taken seriously Homer

Again.... Trent Dilpher and Nick Foles have a Superbowl ring too... Dan Marino doesn't...
Which one of those quarterbacks are better than Marino???

Dilpher and Foles both have the same amount of Superbowl rings that Aaron Rodgers have...
I guess according to your weak and flawed logic, they're on the same level as Rodgers because of a ring.... while you digest that, name me another quarterback in NFL history that has an 8-68 record vs winning teams like Matt Stafford....

Until you can answer these questions, you fail to be taken seriously son....

Mr_437

Reaction score
Bro, wrong for asking that question at this time, so messy haha.

GINeric

Reaction score
Than some yes, i have Him at anywhere from 10 to 16 any given Sunday, nothing special simply a good NFL Qb that will never elevate his game to the tier 1 level, I guess I’m not alone

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/he.../dak-prescott-nfl-coach-special-rankings/amp/

Since you admittedly believe you know more than current and former players, coaches, GMs and scouts who are paid millions to eat sleep and breathe football at the highest level....

There is nothing more I can say.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Again.... Trent Dilpher and Nick Foles have a Superbowl ring too... Dan Marino doesn't...
Which one of those quarterbacks are better than Marino???

Dilpher and Foles both have the same amount of Superbowl rings that Aaron Rodgers have...
I guess according to your weak and flawed logic, they're on the same level as Rodgers because of a ring.... while you digest that, name me another quarterback in NFL history that has an 8-68 record vs winning teams like Matt Stafford....

Until you can answer these questions, you fail to be taken seriously son....
You go from comparing Dilfer and Foles to Marino.... Seemingly suggesting that you think Foles and Dilfer won because of the teams around because Marino is clearly better but never had the teams so that's why they won and he didn't, right?

If that's the case then when did you then try and dog Stafford and say HE has 8-68 record against winning teams as if HE is the sole reason and not the team?

GINeric

Reaction score
You go from comparing Dilfer and Foles to Marino.... Seemingly suggesting that you think Foles and Dilfer won because of the teams around because Marino is clearly better but never had the teams so that's why they won and he didn't, right?

If that's the case then when did you then try and dog Stafford and say HE has 8-68 record against winning teams as if HE is the sole reason and not the team?

I was showing that a quarterback having a superbowl ring doesn’t tell the complete story. People here say Stafford is a great quarterback.... LOOOL!!! Great quarterbacks don't walk around with an 8-68 record vs winning teams.

Brax

Reaction score
Since you admittedly believe you know more than current and former players, coaches, GMs and scouts who are paid millions to eat sleep and breathe football at the highest level....

There is nothing more I can say.
Thank god.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I was showing that a quarterback having a superbowl ring doesn’t tell the complete story. People here say Stafford is a great quarterback.... LOOOL!!! Great quarterbacks don't walk around with an 8-68 record vs winning teams.
That's a team stat.

GINeric

Reaction score
Thank god.

God is the wrong person to bring up when lying about knowing more than people in a profession that you have zero knowledge or experience in.

As delusional as you are to say you know more about NFL talent than NFL players, coaches, GMs and scouts is pure stupidity, but I respect your courage to willingly embarrass yourself by making such hilarious statement like that.

Brax

Reaction score
God is the wrong person to bring up when lying about knowing more than people in a profession that you have zero knowledge or experience in.

As delusional as you are to say you know more about NFL talent than NFL players, coaches, GMs and scouts is pure stupidity, but I respect your courage to willingly embarrass yourself by making such hilarious statement like that.
So you lied about being done, do the math.

GINeric

Reaction score
That's a team stat.

Oh... so quarterbacks record vs winning teams is a team stat except for when its used to talk about Dak, huh..... I've never seen you mention that to those here that say "Dak can't beat good teams".

Why do you fail to bring up the "team stat" thing then?

GINeric

Reaction score
So you lied about being done, do the math.

You lied about knowing more about NFL talent than NFL players, coaches, GMs and scouts. So I felt the need to address your lying *** because I can.

Any questions???

If not keep it movin son.....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My top QBs

1. Rodgers
2. Mahomes
3. Allen
4. Brady
5. Herbert
6. Burrow
7. Jackson
8. Wilson
9. Stafford
10. Watson
11. Murray

12. Cousins, Carr, Tannehill, Prescott

People might argue about Watson and Murray but they are play makers and at times have been the main reason their team won games.

Dak hasn't changed just because of how he played on Sunday, before the season began I ranked him on a par with the likes of Cousins, Carr and Tannehill in the 12-15 bracket.

Why would anyone care who your top 10 is? Anyone that knows anything about football has already put out their top 10 and Dak is there. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I had him at 10 or 11 preseason. He’s in jeopardy of falling down to 15 or 20 unless he makes something of this season.

LOL...........so one game and he can drop 5 spots on your list? Just goes to show how little you know about the game.

This season is over buddy. And if you expected Dak to go nuts with a bad Oline and scant pass catchers you were kidding yourself.

And thats not even talking about our horrible OC.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oh... so quarterbacks record vs winning teams is a team stat except for when its used to talk about Dak, huh..... I've never seen you mention that to those here that say "Dak can't beat good teams".

Why do you fail to bring up the "team stat" thing then?
I say it all the time.

W/L is a team stat.

Brax

Reaction score
You lied about knowing more about NFL talent than NFL players, coaches, GMs and scouts. So I felt the need to address your lying *** because I can.

Any questions???

If not keep it movin son.....
I didn’t lie it just doesn’t fit your limited grasp of the subject matter and limited abilities of reading comprehension. You can only do because your safe behind mommies keyboard snowflake, have mommy make you a warm glass of milk good night keyboard commando tough guy lmao.