Is Dak on Wentz level or bus driver?

windjc

Reaction score
So what's your point? I'll bet if we flipped Olines or WRs last year the records would flip. It's all relative
No they wouldn't. And Dallas is going to beat the Eagles twice this year. And you are going to disappear from this forum.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop. Stop right now and just be a man. That was a garbage post that you should be embarrassed for it.

So I can say Dallas has a better recipe for playoff success. I can say that I think Dallas can still win the division. I can say Dallas has the more talented roster. But if I just compare one position on the two teams and say Dak has been fantastic but Wentz has been better you respond with "Dont book your SB tickets". Are you going to be a man and be objective or just fight everything that is in Phillys favor. Its only acceptable if I say Dallas is better and every single posittion. THats just garbage. Man up dude.
This year Wentz has been much better. And its not me saying that. Its everyone saying that. And Im not even knocking Dak cause hes been fantastic.

Lol. This isn't a tit for tat. If QB were a position in PHI favor, I'd say so.

And nothing I've said here was an indication I don't think there are areas where your team is better than ours. I'm sorry it bothers you that QB is not one of them.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz hasnt been better this year. Yeah... thats being objective. Maybe you can write Sports Illustrated and rip them for there 18 man panel on who the MVP is...
MVP
1. Carson Wentz, Philadelphia: 79 points (9 first-place votes)
2. Tom Brady, New England: 77 (8 first-place votes)
3. Alex Smith, Kansas City: 43 (1 first-place vote)
4. Drew Brees, New Orleans: 18
5. Russell Wilson, Seattle: 17
6. Deshaun Watson, Houston: 12
7. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh: 8
8(tie). Todd Gurley, L.A. Rams: 3
8(tie). Kareem Hunt, Kansas City: 3
8(tie). Matthew Stafford, Detroit: 3
11(tie). Jared Goff, L.A. Rams: 3
11(tie). Travis Kelce, Kansas City: 3
13(tie). Calais Campbell, Jacksonville: 1
13(tie). Fletcher Cox, Philadelphia: 1
13(tie). Josh McCown, N.Y. Jets: 1

This isn't evidence of anything.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott 8 games:
62.9% 1818 yrds, 16 TD, 4 INT
195 yrds 4 TDs 0 FMB

Average game: 227.25 yards, 2 TDs, .5 INT
24.38, .5 TDs, 0 FMB

Wentz 9 Games:
60.5 2262 yards, 23 TDs, 5 INTs
211 yards, 0 TDs, 2 FMB
Average game: 251.3 Yards, 2.5 TDs, .6 INTs
23.4 yards. 0 TDs, .22 FMB

Prescott accounts for 251.63 yards, 2.5 TDs, .5 turnovers

Wentz accounts for 274.7 yards, 2.5 TDs, .82 turnovers

So where is this huge gap for Wentz? Same TDs per game, Dak fewer turnovers, Wentz plus 23 yards.

Thanks for doing the actual work here.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Our o line hasnt even been playing all that great this year. They have only started gelling recently. I dont see what giving wentz our o line would do for him.
Up until last game our defense has been awful. Lets give Wentz that defense and see what his record would be.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Did you even read my post dude? I all ready said Philly isnt a SB lock nor do I think they have a better roster then Dallas. I all ready said I dont think they are a SB team or as good as their record indicates. Really unfair post from you. Did you even read what I said? Come on man.

Wentz has been consistent all year and has 100% been better than Dak, THIS YEAR.

Has he been better than Dak? Probably, by a small margin. A 100% better? Not to anyone who's paying any attention at all.

While you're patting yourself on the back and making broad generalizations about Dak & Wentz, you've obviously not been watching Dak play. Other than Zac Martin, Dak has been the best, most consistent player on the Cowboy's offense, including Ezekiel Elliott. An offense that ranks among the best in spite of numerous problems.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Has he been better than Dak? Probably, by a small margin. A 100% better? Not to anyone who's paying any attention at all.

While you're patting yourself on the back and making broad generalizations about Dak & Wentz, you've obviously not been watching Dak play. Other than Zac Martin, Dak has been the best, most consistent player on the Cowboy's offense, including Ezekiel Elliott. An offense that ranks among the best in spite of numerous problems.
:hammer::clap:

pete026

Reaction score

What are you guys talking about?

Crisen Whentz throws a crazy ball.