Is Dak Playing Better Due to The Threat That Is Trey Lance?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Dak is playing his best ball ever and what is interesting about that? Trey Lance is on the roster. I have a suspicion that Trey Lance is playing well in training camp and is putting pressure on Dak. What if this is why we signed Lance? To up Dak’s game? I have some opinions on Jerry, but what if this was his master plan all along? We now have a starting qb and a backup who is good enough to start.

A bit of a conspiracy theory but anybody else jumping on board?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dak is playing his best ball ever and what is interesting about that? Trey Lance is on the roster. I have a suspicion that Trey Lance is playing well in training camp and is putting pressure on Dak. What if this is why we signed Lance? To up Dak’s game? I have some opinions on Jerry, but what if this was his master plan all along? We now have a starting qb and a backup who is good enough to start.

This was either a funny joke or the most pathetic idea I’ve seen yet.
I‘m going to chuckle on your behalf.

conner01

Reaction score
..lol.....nope. Dak is playing better because the Niners woke his *** up..
I think it’s multiple things. The oline is pass blocking better, cook is becoming a part of the offense, Ferg is becoming the security blanket you need at TE, and MM is opening up the offense more. The players we have aren’t suited for the quick pass game as much as they are stretch the field guys. It appears the old coach adjusted because now we are stretching the field more

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

:laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::huh::huh:

conner01

Reaction score
This was either a funny joke or the most pathetic idea I’ve seen yet.
I‘m going to chuckle on your behalf.
Maybe it’s a dream he had since it’s a long time till training camp. But I hope Lance does light it up in camp because that means he is the backup next year

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

No.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

No. Take your tin foil hat off.