Is Dak ready to prove he is elite? (question 4 of 20)

phildadon86

Reaction score
He's not.

Are you still trying to figure out the first 3 games of 2018 Ryan Fitzpatrick is the real Ryan Fitzpatrick or not?
He obviously is if it happened. He needs to be more consistent.

What would you say honestly if he played the same all season like the first 6 games of last year?

Be honest. What would you say?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He obviously is if it happened. He needs to be more consistent.

What would you say honestly if he played the same all season like the first 6 games of last year?

Be honest. What would you say?
I'd say "great, let's see him do it in the playoffs".

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'd say "great, let's see him do it in the playoffs".
LOL.

There is no winning with you.

I truly believe. Dak could lead this team to the Lombardi, win SB MVP and you would still find something to dismiss him. You're just that dude. And that is fine.

But dont hide behind the "just win baby" mantra.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL.

There is no winning with you.

I truly believe. Dak could lead this team to the Lombardi, win SB MVP and you would still find something to dismiss him. You're just that dude. And that is fine.

But dont hide behind the "just win baby" mantra.
Dak will NEVER do that.

Why aren't you on these other threads telling CowboyRoy that he's a horrible fan because he bashes Zeke? Why is Dak the only one you fight for, huh?

visionary

Reaction score
The nature of the question must make you feel foolish?

The question wasnt................Can Dak prove this year that he isnt average?

Gotta hurt a big to know lost the Dak argument so badly?

be quiet and let the adults talk

speak only when spoken to

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak will NEVER do that.

Why aren't you on these other threads telling CowboyRoy that he's a horrible fan because he bashes Zeke? Why is Dak the only one you fight for, huh?
Because Zeke has been playing like garbage for 2 years lol. He earned his criticism. Dak hasn't earned the level of vitriol you spew at him on a daily basis.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Because Zeke has been playing like garbage for 2 years lol. He earned his criticism. Dak hasn't earned the level of vitriol you spew at him on a daily basis.
Shocker that you're perfectly fine letting other Cowboys players get thrown under the bus in the name of your precious Prescott.

You're just another Dak homer.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Shocker that you're perfectly fine letting other Cowboys players get thrown under the bus in the name of your precious Prescott.

You're just another Dak homer.
No. I criticize when its warranted.

I am a fan of the DALLAS COWBOYS. Dak Prescott happens to be the QB. And I will cheer for the next one the same. The same way I sat thru Quincy Carter.

You are a coward that runs as soon as your opinion is proven wrong. You throw tantrums and start name calling as soon as you don't see eye to eye with someone.

Its sad.

Also. If I was throwing Zeke under the bus. We wouldnt have a standing bet for Zeke to eclipse 1000 yards. So what are you talking about?

You said Dak isnt capable. Weeks 1-6 proved he is.

You just cant handle it. And thats fine. And if he fails. I will admit I was wrong.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No. I criticize when its warranted.

I am a fan of the DALLAS COWBOYS. Dak Prescott happens to be the QB. And I will cheer for the next one the same. The same way I sat thru Quincy Carter.

You are a coward that runs as soon as your opinion is proven wrong. You throw tantrums and start name calling as soon as you don't see eye to eye with someone.

Its sad.

Also. If I was throwing Zeke under the bus. We wouldnt have a standing bet for Zeke to eclipse 1000 yards. So what are you talking about?

You said Dak isnt capable. Weeks 1-6 proved he is.

You just cant handle it. And thats fine. And if he fails. I will admit I was wrong.
You're a fake and a phony that is just another Dak homer pretending to be a Cowboys fan.

That's why you sit back and allow everybody EXCEPT Dak to get attacked by the fans.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You're a fake and a phony that is just another Dak homer pretending to be a Cowboys fan.

That's why you sit back and allow everybody EXCEPT Dak to get attacked by the fans.
LOL sure thing.

You calling someone fake is ironic.

P.S I have had to defend Parsons, and Diggs, and multiple others on this team.

Diggs I defended TO YOU I believe. Ive been a Cowboys fan longer than you have probably been alive. (Judging from your childish antics I would put you at around 16 years old) And if you are over 30 I feel sorry for you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL sure thing.

You calling someone fake is ironic.

P.S I have had to defend Parsons, and Diggs, and multiple others on this team.

Diggs I defended TO YOU I believe. Ive been a Cowboys fan longer than you have probably been alive. (Judging from your childish antics I would put you at around 16 years old) And if you are over 30 I feel sorry for you.
I don't care how old you.

Fakes come in all ages.

Now, please go on an emotional rant so we can laugh at you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think many are still trying to figure out if you are a real fan or not. :lmao2:
man, you beat me too if. These trolls alleged cowboy's fans who hate all things cowboys around here NEED to prove their real fans or be banned forever!!:popcorn:o_O:rolleyes:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
man, you beat me too if. These trolls alleged cowboy's fans who hate all things cowboys around here NEED to prove their real fans or be banned forever!!:popcorn:o_O:rolleyes:
How does one prove they are a "real fan" or not?

Are you personally judging each person's credentials and making a decision?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You just did that to me.

Hypocrite
How's that a hypocrite?

I did do that to you because the evidence you have provided has shown that you are simply a Dak fan. You're like the Lebron groupies that aren't really a fan of the team, but just a Lebron fan. That's you with Dak. Wherever he goes you and a few others will follow.

Maybe fake fans should get a ban after all.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How's that a hypocrite?

I did do that to you because the evidence you have provided has shown that you are simply a Dak fan. You're like the Lebron groupies that aren't really a fan of the team, but just a Lebron fan. That's you with Dak. Wherever he goes you and a few others will follow.

Maybe fake fans should get a ban after all.
LOL.

Maybe in your tiny mind that only sees Dak posts.

I also have defended Zeke being injured to you last season. Or do you forget these things?

I literally have defended Diggs to you in the last 2 weeks. And have defended Parsons, Tyron Smith, and countless other players over the years on this team.

And dont bring Lebron into this. I despise him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL.

Maybe in your tiny mind that only sees Dak posts.

I also have defended Zeke being injured to you last season. Or do you forget these things?

I literally have defended Diggs to you in the last 2 weeks. And have defended Parsons, Tyron Smith, and countless other players over the years on this team.

And dont bring Lebron into this. I despise him.
You fit the Lebron fan stereotype perfectly though.