• YES

Votes: 44 38.9%
  • NO

Votes: 69 61.1%

• Total voters

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of team dysfunction, but in the long or even medium term it would probably be a good thing if Micah got so frustrated that he gave Dak another beat down in the locker room. Maybe that would motivate Jerry to move on from Dak if he felt he had to choose between the two.
Please stop I think I just got a brain hernia reading that!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
99% of the fan base like our qb. You and a few other "passionate" fans make up that 1%. Congratulations.
:lmao2: truth is no one knows what all the fans in this country and beyond think about dak from week to week.
I imagine it fluctuates with wins and losses, bad games, good games, but no one knows what everyone is thinking or how they feel.
This is the fatal flaw with twitter, few thousand goof balls post same thing and media and others assume this reflects everyone in the country!:rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You guys keep reminding us of that...but how much money was sitting at home on the couch this week? How much money SHOULD'VE been sitting on the couch this week?

Lawrence - 20 million
Amari - 20 million
La'El Collins - 15 million
Zeke - 15 million
Blake Jarwin - 5.5 million
Never mind the money wasted on Jaylon Smith....

And on another note.....La' El gets 15 million, Zack Martin gets 14 million...Tyron Smith gets 12 million.....that sure is a lot of money for a piss poor offensive line.

Dak is earning his money...

cowboyec

Reaction score
turn the page to who?
who is this savior?
because if we move on from Dak...i'm sure...pretty damn sure that you won't like it any better because he'll be picked by the same front office.
we HAVE a QB.
no need to turn the page.

Brax

Reaction score
I represent the educated fan base. Definitely dont represent the uninformed, thin skinned little cry babies that haunt this forum daily.

Im just trying to educate you. Stay golden Pony Boy!
This is the joke of the year post LMAO, educated, good god you are piling it high.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This post is a very small example of why cowboys fans are not generally respected.

Slick

Reaction score
This is nonsense. Spark to light the team? What does that even mean? Tangibly. Explain to me what that means. Is he supposed to kick the extra point for Zuerlein? Defend DeSean Jackson? What does "be the spark to light up this team" mean to you?
Seriously?. Did you ever see Aikman get angry? It's happened. Dak sits there someone looking confused.

He should be firing up the team as a leader. The Denver game showed what he's lacking.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm saying cut out losses and draft a QB in the first round instead of Jerry trying to outsmart everyone by looking for a QB in later rounds. Keep drafting until you find a guy that gives you legit hope.
Ok .which QB? 4 out of 5 first round QBs fail and it may take several years for that QB to be ready..
That is if you hit on the right one.

Now I said this over summer too. Not opposed to it but that would mean rebuilding. Trading, dumping and cutting and then focusing on rebuilding and draft. For that I have to stomach a couple of 5-12 seasons. Are you ready for that?

Slick

Reaction score
Turn in your fan card. Get lost. We wont miss you......................
Who are to determine that?

With millions of fans, you don't think there will be disagreeing opinions?

We are all fans, but some can't criticize the team or players, even the owner?

The maturity on this board is pretty much the mirror of all social media. It's not very civil. No reason we can't debate like adults.