Is Dak worth his contract?

• YES

Votes: 44 38.9%
  • NO

Votes: 69 61.1%

• Total voters

GINeric

Reaction score
Mac Jones would be way less of a cap hit and throwing accurate passes that don't get dropped.

Mac Jones also have more time to throw the ball too. I think that makes a little bit of a difference, I dont know....

Cebrin

Reaction score
Dak will be here for the next decade because the owner is clueless

We are in football hell basically
Yeah, well, Nick Foles won a superbowl, and a trash back up QB that played for us won Brady 6 games. I'll say it again (even though no one will hear me) "Coaches Matter." (FYI this isn't pointed at you, just a general consensus of this conversation)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Post 151?

lol

You consider that an answer? Because the team is 7-4 (1-3 in the last four) the QB is a leader?

So I guess Carson Wentz is an exceptional leader too? 6-5 (6-2 in the last 8)

Tannehill must be the best leader of the bunch by those exacting standards.

Lets not forget Murray.

Now I have more questions though.
Was Romo a leader in 2007? 2014?
Was Dak a leader in 2017? 2019?

That's not an answer bud. You know that. We both know why that's the best you can do though.
You asked me a question and I answered it numerous times. You can’t get upset that you didn’t like the answer lol.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
noddleprescot2.jpg

Hadenough

Reaction score
Ahh see look at that. You wanted Romo gone when he had arguably his best year as a Cowboy in 2014....this is why GM's GM. This is why Jerry is Jerry and you are who you are.
Yep I wanted Dallas to package a deal with the Colts to get that #1 Pick and use it on Andrew Luck. Romo was never going to win a SB, he didn't have the pedigree and I was right .Luck took a Colts team to the playoffs 3 straight years without any running game or defense. Can you imagine if he would of been a Cowboy. The Colts ruined him. But hey all I want to do is win.Dak isn't good enough just like Romo and you will see I am right.

RaZon

Reaction score
No QB in the history of the NFL has had a better first nine seasons than Russell Wilson, he has been incredible.

So he breaks a finger, after nine seasons of never missing a game and comes back with a bad game.

He sucks now, get rid of him, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is the obsession with how much Dak makes? He is a made man because he is the Cowboys starting quarterback. It is what it is. The OP sounds like he is the ultimate hater or troll.
His payout is appx 20% of our cap and of course it is a matter that concerns any Cowboy fan.
Hope you can comprehend the above.....

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
From a female's perspective. Dak's
the 2016 round 4 NFL draft pick was intended to be a backup quarterback.

Since then, he has emerged as one of America’s team’s most prominent players, which has earned him the admiration of the Dallas Cowboys fans. A talented quarterback, Dak's passing ability is impeccable. His career passing rating of 97.5% (as of October 2020) is ranked as the fourth all-time highest in the NFL.

If you don't like nor respect the leadership this young man has given to this franchise, it's simply because you're jealous. And yes, he's most definitely worth the money.