Is Dez Bryant a Foot Away from Being a Cowboy Again

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dez will never play another down

Ha,, Dez aint looking at Coop, he looking at Gallup and thinking he can be better.
Ha, message to Dez, even in your alternate universe, and Dallas did re sign you,,,
You wouldn't even beat out Ced Wilson, and he got cut.
IMO, it's not an issue of talent. The FO doesn't what his cancer in the locker room.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bryant burned that bridge so badly that it is pretty hard seeing any remnant that it ever stood there in the first place.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If the right situation popped up then yes it would be great to have Dez back.

He'd be an awesome Z receiver for us just running a few routes and I imagine 1 on 1 he could still bring down a football vs just about anyone.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
If he goes back to the Saints, I am good with that being from NOLA. But, Stephen will have grounds to declare Jerry incompetent if he resigned Dez and dropped $100M on a RB. Well 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
If the right situation popped up then yes it would be great to have Dez back.

He'd be an awesome Z receiver for us just running a few routes and I imagine 1 on 1 he could still bring down a football vs just about anyone.
I rather have the Dez Bryant problem than Antonio Brown. Dez never quit on a team. But it is highly unlikely he will ever be a Cowboy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
I sure someone posted this but Dez Bryant is eyeing an October comeback to the NFL. Is he an Amari Cooper foot away from the Cowboys resigning him?

I know this is another Marvel alternate universe senario. But, he is better than Noah Brown and Devon Smith. Remember, he was an excellent return man at OSU and his first 2 years with the Cowboys.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I rather have the Dez Bryant problem than Antonio Brown. Dez never quit on a team. But it is highly unlikely he will ever be a Cowboy.

The media hated Dez and they could paint a picture that easily persuaded people into believing that he was basically what Antonio Brown is.

Blake

Reaction score
I sure someone posted this but Dez Bryant is eyeing an October comeback to the NFL. Is he an Amari Cooper foot away from the Cowboys resigning him?

I know this is another Marvel alternate universe senario. But, he is better than Noah Brown and Devon Smith. Remember, he was an excellent return man at OSU and his first 2 years with the Cowboys.

What could a former NBA center possibly know about the wide receiver position?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I highly doubt it. He would have to accept a much lessor role and I don't think he could. Should Cooper be forced to miss any time with the foot, I would be more incline to put the bigger load on Gallup. Then again I have high expectations on the kid then maybe others do

GMO415

Reaction score
That ship has sailed....and fell of the ends of the Earth