Is Garrett the most polarizing figure in Cowboys history?

haleyrules

Reaction score
Garrett is the best clapper we've ever had though.
lol. This boy is a good guy and well meaning and represents the Club in a decent manner. He is just no NFL caliber HC. That is my only complained regarding Garrett. He is Jones front man. That is not his fault. I hope he gets as much as possible from the Jones family. Garrett is no fool!!

strollinruss

Reaction score
lol. Whats up these days. I lost track of you on the other site!! Tell me more??
I have been crazy busy this summer. We are building a house and I just haven't been logging on as much. Also, been some work crap happening so what ya gonna do?

haleyrules

Reaction score
lol. This boy is a good guy and well meaning and represents the Club in a decent manner. He is just no NFL caliber HC. That is my only complained regarding Garrett. He is Jones front man. That is not his fault. I hope he gets as much as possible from the Jones family. Garrett is no fool!!
I still dont have
I have been crazy busy this summer. We are building a house and I just haven't been logging on as much. Also, been some work crap happening so what ya gonna do?

Building a home is always so exciting..but stressful. So many decisions and so much potential. I always enjoyed doing the work myself. Make a note to yourself...dont get old!! lol.

nobody

Reaction score
Deathy..you are one of the most polarizing people of all time....not counting ole Jerry boy or Don...lol...;)

Hmm, interesting. That probably means I should change my profile pic to a white bear.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
This thread is not meant to praise or bash Garrett but rather to point out how lines seem to be drawn around him. Please do not post pro-Garrett or anti-Garrett post here rather just discuss if he is the most polarizing figure in team history. I think he is. Some may say Jerry but I just dismiss Jerry since he isn't going anywhere.

Mods, could you make this a yes or no poll????
Jerry polarizes me.........:D

haleyrules

Reaction score
Houses. Interesting. I recently bought an old place up in the mountains. Very remote and peacefull. In hard shape and needs a lot of work. Not ready to live in yet AND has a colony of drywood termites. I have been working at killing them but may have to get some professional help. They are tough little bugs. Have any ideas about killing drywood termites??
ANYBODY HAVE AN GOOD IDEAS ABOUT KILLING DRYWOOD TERMITES?

strollinruss

Reaction score
Houses. Interesting. I recently bought an old place up in the mountains. Very remote and peacefull. In hard shape and needs a lot of work. Not ready to live in yet AND has a colony of drywood termites. I have been working at killing them but may have to get some professional help. They are tough little bugs. Have any ideas about killing drywood termites??
ANYBODY HAVE AN GOOD IDEAS ABOUT KILLING DRYWOOD TERMITES?
We had the pros come out when we had the problem. But a place up in the mountains sounds great. Hard to do much farming on a hill, though. I thought you were in South America somewhere?

haleyrules

Reaction score
We had the pros come out when we had the problem. But a place up in the mountains sounds great. Hard to do much farming on a hill, though. I thought you were in South America somewhere?
loĺ. Well, l have the pros coming. I fought them and maybe reduced them to about 100,000,000 and gave up. The farm is at about 2200 meters...what maybe 7000+ ft. The house is lower around 1400 meters. I live in Panama. The farm is in Cerro Punta. Look it up..very nice and simple community. I have a sense that you would like these places. Almost impossible to find a house in Cerro Punta...mostly agriculture.

strollinruss

Reaction score
loĺ. Well, l have the pros coming. I fought them and maybe reduced them to about 100,000,000 and gave up. The farm is at about 2200 meters...what maybe 7000+ ft. The house is lower around 1400 meters. I live in Panama. The farm is in Cerro Punta. Look it up..very nice and simple community. I have a sense that you would like these places. Almost impossible to find a house in Cerro Punta...mostly agriculture.
Sounds great. I can't hardly imagine a life without crazy stress and schedules.