Is Greg Olson a complete knucklehead?

Rayman70

Reaction score
yeah Fox had 0 real plan as far as back ups after Buck and Troy left. The talent level drop off is real.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
No. Dude is right to want a fair and full competition, not one decided by a questionable call that cancels the whole last two minutes of a great game.
Not questionable. Ball landed in corner of end zone and ho do we know tug prevented player from getting there. No tug no call. Tug jersey is interference.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
No. Dude is right to want a fair and full competition, not one decided by a questionable call that cancels the whole last two minutes of a great game.
Fair and full competition is without jersey tugs. Eagles should have thought about that prior to tug.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Olson is a fart sniffer that thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. Just listen 2 him ramble lecturing us rather than saying less. He's an ARSE. It was a flag any day of the week. Never seen an announcer so Butt hurt in my life. Dude never shuts up. He had already crowned the Eagles and Hurts. That IS the real issue here. I sense his sour grapes.
Olson is an idiot.

ESisback

Reaction score
Had that happened to us in the SB, we’d be screaming bloody murder. That said, they’d be screaming even louder in return…”suck it up, that’s life, you got beat, ha ha ha…”

Also, we’ve been screwed by refs more than most.

Asklesko

Reaction score
It was absolutely obvious. You cannot grab a shirt and prevent progress. That was done.
Maybe so I will concede, but then there is also the terrible problem of how a penalty at the end of the game pretty much ends the game. It happened at the end of the Bengals game, and again in the Super Bowl! They HAVE to fix this. Great games are being ruined by a terrible flaw in the system. The end of the game needs a special rule. NO automatic new set of downs. Just repeat the last down. That would fix a lot of the problem.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Yeah I was never a fan of Olsen. But apparently a lot of people think he's the best now...maybe because Romo has gotten so bad that they want to pump up someone else. Olsen is OK on a #2 or #3 team but FOX was definitely smart to get Brady in advance when he's ready

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
67523792.jpg

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Yeah I was never a fan of Olsen. But apparently a lot of people think he's the best now...maybe because Romo has gotten so bad that they want to pump up someone else. Olsen is OK on a #2 or #3 team but FOX was definitely smart to get Brady in advance when he's ready
Romo is still very good - different network.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
If it impedes the receiver by one second, it could change the outcome of the play.