Is it just me or does Sam Williams look like Micah Parsons?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
just you.

micah-parsons.jpg
Williams_Sam_2020.JPG

They look like brothers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Thus the question, my friend. Clearly, I have not read whatever you read. “Worthy of a thread”? - have you been here long?

No offense but it’s a pretty silly question to start a topic on. By the way all you have to do is click on my profile to see how long I’ve been here. :thumbup:

Loso86

Reaction score
Every time I see a face shot Of Sam Williams, I think it is Micah Parsons until I read the caption.

Is it just me, or do they look earily like brothers?
They really do, and if the play is similar to then we're winning!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Every time I see a face shot Of Sam Williams, I think it is Micah Parsons until I read the caption.

Is it just me, or do they look earily like brothers?
Can’t wait until training camp. Supposedly Big Sam has been playing linebacker during the OTAS.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I will say they are both handsome young men.
Hopefully Sam brings the same impact as Micah.
Not expecting it, but I'm always a hopeful guy.
If Williams’s brings anywhere close to the same impact as Micah… we have hit the jackpot. I’m talking steal of the decade.

However, watching Sam play, he looks fast and agile… but not Micah Parsons fast and agile. I said it last offseason: we say often that someone looks faster than anyone else on the field. But Micah… he actually did look like he was moving at a different speed than all the other players. That kind of movement is rare. Like, really rare. Parsons is amazing.

I do think that Williams can be really good though.