Is it me or the 2019 schedule looks brutal?

Londonboy

Reaction score
These things are a matter of perspective, when We were winning 3 SB's in 4 years, the fact We were in the NFL's toughest Div and arrived battle tested against Our rival 49ers, who had a cakewalk against the far weaker NFC West was often touted as one of the reasons for Our success against them.

mrmojo

Reaction score
A team we thought was tough in 2018 may not be as tough in 2019, so we probably wont know how strong the schedule really was until the seasons over. Pete Rozelles parity.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
..with the exception of Jets & Dolphins, everyone else looks like a formidable challenge. According to some stats analysis, Dallas falls in the middle of things in terms of difficulty. Im hoping we can scrape 10 this year.

Pats along with Skins have the easiest. How does that even happen? SB winners should default to a difficult schedule. Prove yerself again.

Here's some more sugar: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-have-it-easiest-raiders-face-roughest-ride/

The thing that sticks out for me is that they will be playing against a lot of good QBs. You will know exactly where the defense stands.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
..with the exception of Jets & Dolphins, everyone else looks like a formidable challenge. According to some stats analysis, Dallas falls in the middle of things in terms of difficulty. Im hoping we can scrape 10 this year.

Pats along with Skins have the easiest. How does that even happen? SB winners should default to a difficult schedule. Prove yerself again.

Here's some more sugar: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-have-it-easiest-raiders-face-roughest-ride/
With Garrett at the helms, one can only guess. Makes no difference whether the schedule is brutal or not. Garrett couldn't even have this team beat the Titans & 'Skins last season. o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Because strength of schedule in the NFL is a myth. 87.5% of the schedule is identical across the NFCE.
*:lmao: ya,but in a game of inches& squaring up erectly against those teams of a stiffer perennial resolve,,,that 12.5% of any franchises scheduled opponents generally wreaks holy hell :lmao:

(,,,er,,,that was the expressed 'grey' voice of the A.W.O.L. night watchman of the wheelhouse,,,and while the ship wide consensus resides with the view he was swept overboard by a rouge wave at a quarter past of 2 bells on Oct.31 1913,,,although, his weekly rum ration's absence from the ships stores, still to this day, cannot be adequately accounted for nor explained,,,o_O)

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Pats have had a cakewalk to the playoffs for at least a decade. The have 6 guaranteed wins every year except for the couple times the Dolphins beat them.
On the other hand our division is usually a tough one to play year in and year out and that is what makes our schedule seem more difficult.
You really think that matters. I think they would own any division.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
With Garrett at the helms, one can only guess. Makes no difference whether the schedule is brutal or not. Garrett couldn't even have this team beat the Titans & 'Skins last season. o_O

Well to be somewhat fair the skins probably win the division is smith doesnt go down.

GMO415

Reaction score
Yes LA ran through Dallas in the playoffs, but I know this much...... everyone we play are saying damn we have to play DAL that's gonna be hard.