Is it possible for Jerry to tank the year?

Nirvana

Reaction score
Watkins is carrying this torch too. Jerry is plotting some big splashes (stay tuned folks) to avert any further mentions of such a revenue depressing notion.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I do not think he believes it will happen. People just will show up for the modern art and cage dancers.

Hey, did you know it was Jerry's wife Gene who was brought all that art into the stadium?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Good Grief. I so hate the off season.

My toenail if going to come off. Now that's news and a fact. Someone give me a star.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It's possible for a QB to succeed late in his career, but very difficult. It happened with Jim Plunkett. If We had a killer defense to support Romo I would be hopeful it could happen. Romo hasn't gotten a ring because he's never had the team he needs to get one. Next year will be more of the same.

That is not entirely true. 2007 was easily a team he could have led to the Super Bowl. It set up perfect. Play a Giants team we handled both teams in the regular season and scored quite a few points then get Favre and the Packers. Both games at home. Defense that year was sufficient to be successful.

It's not fair to deflect blame away from Romo and just lay it at the feet of the other 52 guys. He is a huge part of his mediocre era we have.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Jerry Jones will be 72 shortly after the season starts ......... he is not gonna tank a year.